Saturday, February 27, 2016

I told about if I decided, future will change.



「Mental management」seminar in Osaka~
one day seminar from noon.

My frined came from Korean and friend from my home town participated.(I was surprised there are 2 kids. lol)
soon in Physical competition, Yassan too.
Thank you everyone in Osaka!

A!Invite Tsukino and「Aastaku」will be soon.
after that, I went to Tokyo in hurry.
I will be there early so lease ask me if you want to sign.
(Please buy book there.)

「Seiko heno access code」will be add publishing!
Thank you!


Went to Umeno ten・・・



How long is past since I met Umeno?

BEJITA
3-53-106 Otenzan Minamicho, Maihamashi, Osaka
072-849-2667



「This price is possible for management?」
People ask.
reasonable but yummy!!!lol

I told about if I decided, future will change.
Everyone is scared to decide future.

When doing ◯◯!・・・
View changes.

Don't be scared.
Doesn't have to be achieve.

Change your view first.
But has to be serious.

serious changes information.
try and if succeed, it was lucky. 

To bring power・・・
is deciding
 
__________________________
__________________________

Thank you everyone!



Thank you!



Azabujyunban office~♪
__________________________
___________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.