Monday, March 23, 2015

Today is the day my farther passed away.


Today is the day my farther passed away.
 
I found my farther in me, day by day when I see mirror.

My farther taught me baseball.
was paying guiter.
was fishing.
The shiny moment was when he was working.

He was owning pearl culturing.
He was living as a man of the sea.

He was favored amateur radio.
He was shy also.

Yaoyasan♪
I am still remember it.
__________________________
__________________________



Nakamura Rie joined・・・



Ukajisoba・・・



got together♪



Wow!
Maguro~♪
Chibichi churuchuru♪



I am making Okinawa Lion statue next time
Next time♪



This is Amulet!



Ryukyu caffee♪
_______________
ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.