Thursday, December 25, 2014

Arrived to NY!


Arrived at NY last night!
Met Mr. Tanaka and Morita at Bohemian♪



So cold at NY! lol



Business seat is incredible, Keiko and Kei sent me this pic・・・
They dropped by Hawaii on the way Japan!!!



Breakfast at Tribeca Bagels!!!



It is delicious♪





I like this book since yesterday・・・





Not remember about your past, but recover yourself as you make your life. 

Don't go away from your fear,
go and jump in at the fear and feel it all.
Yo are making the reality.
I choose I have my god in me.
and recover your power inside・・・
and bring you to your ecstacy.
and appreciate you created your reality.

I am still reading this so let you know later~♪

 
ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.