Wednesday, January 22, 2014

nagoya→Tokyo I rode on the train in this 6am

Nagoya was fun yesterday too~


Have you bought this pin~.
please present this pin of you are leader and 
let them protect as lucky charm♪

lol





Thank you in Tokyo too♪



Nagoya yesterday was great too







Many people visited my back rook!



Dinner after at・・・
エノテーカ ピンキオーリ」ep-nagoya.jp/

delicious♪



Thank you Mr. Hashimoto again from Taiwan.



oh!My mates went to「Eien no 0」
and many moved email・・・

Even movie has done, no one left・・・
I heard crap from audience didn't stop in Tokyo's theater.
__________________________
__________________________


I watched this email.
happy=Kouhuku
・・・I will meet again.
 

映画『happy しあわせを探すあなたへ』予告編

ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.