Sunday, December 22, 2013

Rehearsal started!



Thank you very much.
I got this kind of letter.
I felt glad I wrote it.
Thank you KOMEKO chan.

↓↓↓
 
It was really great!!
There are too many things inside. I am on be half of reading but I want to read all(^O^)
After reading this, I released as if I can be free!if I do so! everything going well and be kind and excited. I start flying sparkle world from my little world !that was just the feelings!
If I can be normal with this each value and spend time as new of me from this world view I can spend so much happy life♬✨
I will be more great genuin person(^O^)!
I talked about this to my Frined and then my Frined said really?!will buy it!(^_^)
thank you for great books♪
__________________________
__________________________



wow!lol
__________________________
__________________________


Party ・・・
Rehearsal startedー

__________________________

ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.