Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It is not everyone's dream. You can learn it is realistic.


Tyhoon・・・Are you OK?
Please take care.
Sonunds huge.

I am going back to Paris tomorrow.

__________________________
__________________________


Yesterday・・・
Wnderful people gathered together.

Ikeda kun, Yosumi kun・・・
Hasegawa san and Hirano San 


It was wonderful time! lol


Thank you Mr. Tsuchiya!




This is booska, what I was talking yesterday. lol




I used to be looking for Skelton Booska figure and walked Nakano broad way. But couldn't find it! lol


  1. 「快獣ブースカ」無料配信 第45話『魔法の帽子』

    • ユーザー名: BooskaCH
    • 2 日前
    • 再生回数 91 回
    「快獣ブースカ」COMPLETE DVD-BOX発売中! 本編ディスク10枚、特典ディスク1毎からなるDVD-BOXが発売中です。「ブースカ ...
    • NEW



Ohashi San Thank you for Kita kyushu.


Anti glycatoon meeting!!!
I lost 6kg.
calculate with my sister ans brother in total・・・30Kg.
1ton is clear with my Frineds total.


Fron my friends Tsukino・・・

↓↓↓

ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.