Monday, July 1, 2013

The object is not the way to change the future, for change the present.

What you imagine for Osaka?

Takoyaki!!!


Wow!


I made by myself at first time!(笑)

Collaboration with Chihiro!


Chihiro and Yuka's friends・・・

I talked・・・at Retro Caffe! lol


↓↓↓



「Human brain prefer to sustain `present.`」

「Same as yesterday・・・Same as tomorrow」

「Optimistic people ended. I am still arrive because I worry a lot.」

「However, Sabre-toothed tiger is not any longer exist.」


「People who see about present,,,,,,,is.......week.」

「The object is not the way to change the future, for change the present.」

「You change present behavior, so your life will change. It is important that whether you change behaviro now or not.」

「ANti-glycation!!!Kotoka is super!」

(Yocchan ad huge change! Surprised!)

We moved to Saint-Rages after!

Crazy party with a guest, Kenny.
Thank you for Mr. Kaoru.




After the party, we went to Mr. Azumi's future bar.
Thank you so muchー!

kei&keiko drove me to Hotel.
Slept like instance~

Oh!



I was in BMW.
It was super comfortable.
Thank you!

__________________________
__________________________










ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.