Sunday, March 24, 2013

Memory of Meme


Letter of Cherry Blossom arrived from Japan.
Meguro river in Nakameguro・・・
Long time ago, I opened a riverside cafe.

I named 'meme' for it.
We call 'meme' as high transmission capacity information.

At every this spring season,
Meme was packed by all appointments.



River is fully filled with petal of Cherry Blossom.
Then filled with people.
Everybody looking at Cherry Blossom are smiling.



If Cherry petals falls・・・
the surface of a river is filed by Cherry Blossom.
That scene is wonderful.

There are many memories in Meme cafe.
Many people came to work.
Many people came to chill out.

There is a memory about Cherry Blossom・・・
My birthday is April 9th, so
I was wondering every year that whether Cherry Blossom is there or not until that day.

This year will be none, because of unusual early blooming. lol
I will experience my birthday in Paris this year and next day will back to Japan.
Oh!My new books will be on sale on April 4th.



This picture reached me from PHP yesterday.

a paperback for 500 yen! lol
It is only one coin. lol
Please take to your hand with my book, 'Garatto'!



『Garatto Jibun no 'Seikaku' Wo Omoinomamani Karen Houhou』

・・・'s seminer finally became DVD !

Now on Sale!!

http://www.sanctuarybooks.jp/book-details/cate00031/book591.html