Sunday, March 24, 2013

For whole day today, I feel so calm. We have no 'have to' thing !



If we take out 'must' mind from our desition making・・・
Story begins.

I drank Rose, right now I am drinking Brown alchol for straight.
I feel like I want to walk with that silver box.
So now understand the feelings. lol



By the way, I want to go this woman's concert (Ai Teshima)

(^-^)♪
(^-^)♪

'Have to ●●!'
We actually have nothing like that obiligation.


Aren't you scared?
to be free from 'have to'! lol

(^-^)♪

We have nothing like 'have to ●●,'
If we become free from that mind and duty・・・
Just 'want to'●●will left !

What do you want to do?
(^-^)♪


Let's list all 'have to ●●,'
then imagine the nothing like the world.

Just Imagine!
Only Imagine!

Then・・・
What world can you see?

What is it?! lol

You might like it?
New world might appear?
Do you know this song, 'Bokka'?
good, good.
Isn't it Kenji Miyazawa?