Wednesday, August 21, 2024

What if it doesn't work? The goal is to have fun. Ask just in case.


Is it okay even if it doesn't work out?!

The goal is to have fun! 


So ask just in case! 

and let's have fun! 


Have fun giving it a try!

 

〜〜〜

 

Do you find yourself 

 stuck on the results before you know it? 


I know that I was. 


And then I stop enjoying taking up a challenge. 


But a goal is not for the purpose of achieving it only, 

the goal is to contribute. 


Numerical targets are a guide to show you your level of contribution. 


The goal is not achievement.

The goal is to have fun.


I realized what I was aiming for

was to make life enjoyable.

To make life meaningful.


The things we take for granted

are not the norm.


I have an important person in my life who taught me this.


Thank you very much!

 

🍍☆゜:*:・゜

 

___________________________


By asking empowering questions, 

you will get empowering answers. 


This hour today will

will decide everything

of your goal achievement for the next fiscal year. 

What can we do 

to make it the best fiscal hour?! 

 

↓↓↓ 

 

To everyone who joined the Ethical Association group in Okayama. 


Thank you! 



But wow it's been hot 〜


I bumped into her at the station!


Thank you YURI-san.



Hiromi Iizuka, 

thank you! 



I had a sushi lunch by myself in Nagoya. 


Vietnam looks so fun〜


 

August 30th (Fri) 14:00-18:00

 "Magic Moment"


Each of you stands on your own stage of life,

Let's all experience the moment when you transform into your sparkling self!


Why do you stand on the stage?

The instructors of UP&UP will take the stage and deliver

 the message that they want to convey the most.


Date:August 30th (Fri) 14:00-18:00(開場 13:30)

Venue: Meguro SME center


Tickets:

 1)Premium tickets (limited to 10 people) 100,000 yen (5 tickets remaining) 

 2)VIP seats 30,000 yen

 3)Regular seats 5,000 yen

 4)Special discount price for UP&UP members 3,000yen

 

For details and to apply click below

 

https://ex-pa.jp/item/54571

 

I'd love to see you there!

 

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG