Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Procrastinate on everything but the important things!

National Cancer Agency and others begin clinical trials for 

Intestinal bacterial transplantation  

↓↓↓

 

It's finally begun〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓

https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXZQOSG024E00S4A800C2000000/


The National Cancer Center Central Hospital has announced that it will start clinical trials 

to transplant the intestinal bacteria taken from the stools of healthy people into cancer patients to improve the efficacy of cancer immunotherapy drugs!


The function of intestinal bacteria is closely related to immune function, and it is thought that improving the balance of bacteria groups may enhance the effectiveness of the drugs.

 

___________________________

 

Procrastinate everything 

besides what is important!

 

↓↓↓

 

 

The higher your level of procrastination, the more you can achieve!



___________________________



Thank you Hashimoto-san!



The time in Nagoya was exquisite!



How was it for everyone who joined this meeting〜



___________________________



My younger brother, sister, and parents.


When I was in first year of university.


The Hiroshima University Acceptance letter! 


When I was a high school student 

with my band members!



My dad at the time and me. 

 

Me in my mid-twenties when I was surfing and Kitakon.



When I was in junior high school. 

What a face I'm making while running. 


Me choosing photos from the family album!



Today was a busy day!


Buddies from high school club!


My father and Mr. Toyomi

 

〜〜〜

 

Today I'll be going to Okayama〜〜〜

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG