Thursday, July 4, 2024

The drum sounded alongside the crystal bowls, with drifting incense and dancing lights...

 The drum sounded 

alongside the crystal bowls, 

with drifting incense and dancing lights...



We went here!


Sound Healing!


I was nudged awake due to my snoring!



Everyone got so refreshed!



 

Pyramid in Ubud!



There were two pyramids!!!


The organic food was delicious too






Sound Healing

When it started...


I fell right asleep.

But it's okay, right?

Deep sleep.


On the way,

Oh? Is this a déjà vu.


Me snoring and making a nuisance of myself,

I'm going to get kicked out 


I was so nervous.


After one round,

I had another round, but of a different type.


On the signature water bed.

Sound healing, in which sound vibrations are transmitted through water.


Flickering light danced over my eyes.

The water bed conveys a little warmth.

Falling into a dream world at a very fast speed.


The flickering light

It becomes a geometric pattern behind my eyes.

It is also a door to the dream world.


 


〜〜〜

 

Business coaching was also happening in parallel.






___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG