Friday, July 5, 2024

Sports day, Party at the Beach Club! I was thrown into the pool!


We had such a fun time〜!


Sports event!!!


The sparkling sun!


Sparkling smiles!


                                            Before I know it I find myself running for real.


Each teams performance was hilarious too!


Fight 〜〜〜〜!

Team name and pose with their unique characteristics!




Entrance ceremony!


Players oath!


Weirdos dropped by

 


Three legged races are simply fun!








The fastest pairs also have higher risk!


Bread eating race!


Everyone is getting serious about the game!



NOBU〜〜〜!



Head of Jury!




a tiktok shoot!












___________________________

 

Party at the beach club!
















Congratulations on your marriage!






Don't throw me

Don't do it〜〜〜

 

 

I'll post the photos here as I receive them〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓

 


 

___________________________

 

I did a live with OYU-san



First time to see this sleep pattern〜〜〜

 

I wonder if its okay?!



Business coaching!



Thank you for being a model in the morning!

 

___________________________ 



Life Map is so great〜〜〜

 

___________________________




This is event will happen in Oita!

 

___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG