Monday, April 8, 2024

Have you heard the word "iyasaka"?


Yesterday, 

more than 300 people attended 

our book launch party at Meguro Gajoen

Thank you very much.

 

The aura of the entire venue

was outstanding.


High energy spot. 

High energy people

High energy thoughts and visions




Graleko Yamako.

Thank you very much.


~~~

 

People who gathered were all people who have a desire to be better than now. 

People who have a vision of the future, who want something more. 

 


I was surprised at how many people in the audience 

were well-informed about the Time Waver.  


What do you want to hear?!

It will give you time to face yourself.

Time  to think about what you would like to ask the Genie!


In fact, 

the cover of this book also has been "treated" by Time waver. 

So, please display it in your room as a good luck charm!

 

Do I believe in the Time Waver?!

 

No, I rely on them! (laughs)

 

The purpose of the Time Waver is

to make the individual and the whole happy.

 

The spell (?) cast on the venue is

according to my interpretation "Iyasaka"!


Iya-saka [▽ya-saka] [Sense] The voice that shouts for prosperity. Banzai.

 

It is used when wishing for a peaceful world in which the Emperor's reign will continue, for example, when the Emperor ascends to the throne or when there is a happy occasion such as New Year's Day. Note that "sumeragi" is the Yamato word for Emperor.




Raising the frequency 

and matching the frequency. 


Because of that, 

I couldn't get up this morning.

 


I slept....like 8 hours?!

 

I skipped morning meditation.

and the company meeting.

I also skipped my weekly learning time.

 

I'm really sorry!



The backstage was fun too!


 



7 time wavers all at once!!!

The frequency was running high!






I'll post photos here as I get them〜〜〜



The 7 samurais?!

 

___________________________

 

Last night's party☆゜:*:・゜


There was great discussion and talk about the human microbiome.





It was fun!

 

___________________________

 

Wow〜

I didn't know you two were friends〜!



Grateful to everyone in each region!




___________________________

 

Today I did a shoot for tiktok



The response to the recent seminar on "How to Speak" was amazing!

 

___________________________

 

Thank you everyone in Hiroshima!



 Keiko's son's words,

If this world is a game

You shouldn't do things that will 

lower the energy of the player right?


It's true, isn't it?



I was surrounded by calligraphers and designers.

From now on, making artwork is a "good omen"!



The excitement hasn't died down yet〜〜〜

My consciousness has awakened and continues to awaken!



We talked strategy about 

what we are going to do now with Ee-chan in Tokyo!


___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG