Friday, April 5, 2024

I returned from Malaysia in the morning! Now I'm heading to Osaka! "Takumi Yamazaki's second film appearance."

I got back from Malaysia this morning! 


I'm heading to Osaka now!

 

Takumi Yamazaki's second film appearance



Please come watch it〜

 

 

___________________________

 

I got this from a friend, but it was somewhat funny.

 

↓↓↓

 

 

If you don't learn,

you will live in a world made of fakes.


___________________________



We met up with Marcel 



Friends came to gather too!


It seems that nearly 1,000 people will 

come to Osaka this December.

I felt the power of Malaysia〜

 

Marcel's mother and father・・



Strategies in Malaysia,

I learned about the attitude of dialogue.


Especially how to expand within the young generation...

I had a chance to look inside Marcel's head.

 

Thank you very much!

 

___________________________


Thank you Team Tama

 



See you again〜〜〜

================================

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG