Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Thank you everyone!

I turned 59 years old.

Thank you very much!

 

The other day,

I had a fortune teller read my fortune and the message was,

 

"Takumi, the next 10 years from the age of 61

 will be the strongest 10 years of your life!"

 

I was in a good mood! 

I would like to spend my 59th and 60th years preparing for those 10 years.

I want to live the life I really want to live.



Have you heard of the term "swing-by"?

 

↓↓↓↓chat gpt explains it like this↓↓↓↓↓

 

"Swing-by" is  a term used in the context of space exploration. It refers to a navigation technique in which a spacecraft or satellite uses the gravity of another planet or satellite to change its orbit and increase or decrease its velocity. By using this technology, a spacecraft can greatly increase the efficiency of their journey to their destination without consuming additional fuel.

 

For this next decade, I'd love to assist 

as a "Swing-by" 

I'd like to be able to boast of a strong gravitational force

to support your happiness. 


Please use Takumi Yamazaki's me and my good fortune to 

change your course or speed you up on your path! 

 


I was born on April 9, 1965!

What day is April 9, 1965? I looked it up....

 

One particularly famous event on April 9, 1965 was the launch of Gemini 3, a manned spaceflight mission by NASA with American astronauts Gus Grissom and John Young aboard. The mission was intended to test the spacecraft's orbital maneuvering techniques and was an important step in American space exploration. The Gemini program was intended to develop technologies and methods that would pave the way for the later Apollo program.

 

This is what showed up in my search. 

All about space. 



Today's session with Kasamura-san was profound.

She  listened to my seminar, and said she was concerned that in my talk 

I mentioned multiple times  "I want to be free" 


She asked, "Could it be that 

you had an experience in your childhood that made you feel inconvenienced?"

 

Boom!

Because I was a naughty boy and 

had a lot of energy that was really unmanageable.

I can only imagine that was the case. 



So, my parents would wrap me up in a blanket, and wait for me to cry myself to sleep,

Then they would unroll the futon and hug me, and say....

 

"I'll work hard and make it easy for you, please forgive me."

I've heard my parents tell me this story about raising me. 


I imagined that at the time, I screamed and cried 

thinking,  

"Let me out!"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm afraid of the dark."

"Help me."

"I want you to love me."

 

Both my parents came home exhausted

I was full of energy, and I was wandering around.

They must have felt the limits of their physical strength

 

If it were now,

the word "abuse" comes to mind.

But at the time, I think it was a choice made out of love, as the best option at the time...

I don't hold a millimeter of grudge now.

 

I don't remember it, 

but it's likely my body and cells remember that feeling. 


So I need to feel that feeling. 

all the way through. 


]


As I was doing that somatic work and realized that, 

deeper under the desire for my parents to love me, 

 

there is a big hole of lack that can never be filled.

A feeling of lack that cannot be filled no matter what I throw into it.

 

Part of that is wanting to be accepted bymy parents.

A desire to be loved, and to be seen. 

 

I wanted that. 

To be wanted. 

To be accepted. 



That's why I never lost a race. 

That's why I wanted to enjoy myself 

without wasting even a single second.

I affirmed myself when I was stubborn and hard-working,

But still the hole was unfilled・・・

 

That's probably something that we not only have as individuals, 

but something we all have as human beings?

 

I learned that at the end of my 58th year.

I received such a thing as a gift for my 59th year.

Thank you very much!



I want to keep doing this somatic work. 

I'm learning to free myself with this physical sensation work.  


 

About language・・・

 

The Conscious

Subconscious

↓↓↓↓↓

Consciousness 140 vs.

Subconscious 20,000 bits (most of reality creation)

 

Conscious mind → thought

Subconscious mind→uses physical  (bodily) sensations as a language

 

If you want to talk to your conscious mind, you have to talk through thoughts.

If you want to talk to the subconscious, you have to talk through your physical body.

 

The physical feeling secondarily makes us choose our emotions and actions.

So, if you approach just the emotion, is it more likely to be a coping mechanism for the symptoms. 



Feel the physical sensation

Feel the body fully.

When you feel it all out, it softens, nestles in, and eventually disappears.


Is it hard to feel?

Surely the discomfort is there, but

even the pain is a secondary, chosen emotion,

If the focus is taken away from the feeling, then quickly return to the physical sensation.

If the thoughts take your focus, quickly return to the physical sensation.



https://search.ameba.jp/search/entry/%E8%A8%80%E8%AA%9E.html?aid=takumi-yamazaki



Thank you for sticking around for 59 years! 

 

And, I'm also very proud of myself for having stuck around with myself too lol



This April 9th is a 

New Moon in Aries with a total solar eclipse!

 

 


49  things become YOKU naru



It seems the timing is right for a soul breakthrough.

Please join us in celebrating with us〜〜〜





What kind of year will it be?

What kind of year do I want to make it?

 

What encounters will I have?

What kind of laughs will I have?

What growth?

What kind of development?

What kind of letting go?

What contribution?

What will I discover I love

 

I am looking forward to all of it!



___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG