Thursday, March 3, 2022

Do you see that persons wonderful future? !

 


People I love

↓↓↓


Are you loved 

from you as a child? 

 

Are you loved 

from the people you love?


Are you loved 

from the heavens?



 

Do you see that persons wonderful future? ! 

Do you see that person shining, a few years in the future?! 


Mr. Son who talked about his future.

"I'm the person who will change Japan in the future.

Please let me use a dictionary for this test."

 

Go ahead.

Please use this life! 


Have dreams so big that 

people laugh at you! 

 

I learned a lot from this seminar!

___________________________

 

VOICY

Listen to Takumi Yamazaki's voice 

 

↓↓↓


■Takumi Yamazaki☆Secret of Motivation-Voicy Channel

↓↓↓

 

https://voicy.jp/channel/2260

 

Various audio recordings of Takumi Yamazaki's one-minute messages, 

conversations with guests, and more in the archives!

 

★From the above site View on Web>Follow

★Download the "Voicy" app from the App Store or Google play, search for "Takumi Yamazaki" and follow. 

 

___________________________



 

Manabiya Adult Field Trip vol 2. in Ise! 


This Ise tour will be held just before the spring equinox of 2022😊.

In 2022 only 3 months passed from the start of the year, 

and there are a lot of events and changes happening globally. 

Why not practice switching things from negative to positive⁉️.

 

It will be a overnight trip this time ✨

 


The vernal equinox, also known as the cosmic New Year's Day, 

is the first day of spring.

A time of switching yin and yang.

We want to make sure we are "cleansed," properly prepared, and ready to face the blooming yang✨.

 

If you are one of these people... please join us!

 

・I want to get along with God.

・I'm bothered, but I don't know what's going on.

・I don't know what it is, but I want something to take shape.

・I want to improve my luck.

・I want to achieve my goals.

・I have relationship problems.

・I want to attract a partner (love, business).


One of the most important points of "preparation" is

is the careful selection of "food" that your body enjoys😊.

This time, Takumi Yamazaki, a true Mie lover will join us✨.

 

Don't miss this special opportunity!

 

A limited number of people will be attending

The price will be 74800 yen.

 

↓↓↓

 

 

 


〜〜〜


【Ise Shrine】

Five things you must not do when visiting a shrine - Manners for worshipping at shrines〜



 

 



___________________________

 


【∞∞心と世界のかけ算プロジェクト2022〜 ∞∞】

 

In the slums of Bangalore, India

140 children living there...

Why not help support their education?

 

If you give what you want to get, 

it will come to you 〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓



FacebookにログインFacebookにログインして、友達や家族と写真や近況をシェアしましょう。リンクwww.facebook.com

___________________________



↓↓↓

 

Please contact my staff Ban

yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp


Please put "volunteer" in the subject line! 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG