Sunday, July 25, 2021

The grass on the other side always looks greener, but you don't want to be someone feels relieved at a withered turf either

Yesterday was 「YG3」

Thank you everyone 〜〜〜



It was so inspiring and stimulating! 

Thank you so much


The grass looks greener on the other side 


But you don't want to be 

someone who is relieved either 

at seeing a withered turf 

 

Mother, 

how was work?


I decided in my heart that I didn't want to betray this child that was waiting for me. 


I place great importance on the halfway point of goal achieving. 

 

↓↓↓

 

When getting to the mid-point of the goal term 

have a reached the numbers necessary? 


At the half way point 

the middle 

And the end goal 

I place importance on it 



Having goals still at the halfway point is important 


Having a feeling like a mother ship 

towards other work partners

"Please return safely" 


Leaders are the key point 

Resolution =Leader 


Resolutions and achievements are the same 

It's okay to succeed 

Forgiveness 


If you are stepping on the breaks its harder to move forward 


You can experience so many different emotions 


 

The person you want to be 

The person you want to allow yourself to be 


Having that kind of communication is important 


I want to prove to so and so 


Never lose your kindness 


You're going to challenge yourself anyway 

so let's try it 


(sports) 

They don't  points because of the offensive, 

but because of a miss 

 

All the experiences will teach you to understand the feelings of others 

 

(about team building) 

Being considerate 

Having flexible focus 

 

Takumi Yamazaki AW news →http://aw-taku.jugem.jp




Yamagata 

↓↓↓

What is most important to me? 


Why am I doing it? 


It's not work that you must do 

You're doing it because you want to. 


The difference between those who succeed and those who don't 

is whether they have a reason 

Why they absolutely must 

Why they absolutely must achieve that goal 

 

Dissatisfaction with the current state

Anxiety about the future 

 

The stance that we should be doing something 


If you quit then the learning ends 


Dissatisfaction 

↓↓↓

Are you living happy days every day? 

I used to tell myself that I was having fun 

But I was doing it cuz I felt I had to 

Using an alarm clock isn't healthy for your body 

Girls wake up and put on make up 

There is the morning meeting 

Work→Lunch→The same place 

It's not good or bad 

Getting sleepy around 3 pm 

Work ends at 5:30 

But seniors are still at work so can't go home 

Go drinking 

Go into the bath and get tired 

Drink some more and watch youtube 


This was my routine 

Was it fun? 


 Every year there are about 1 million less people 

The average age of the working people is 50 years old 

There are many foreign workers 

Work you can do if you memorize it →It will disappear 

Pension issue→We surely can't count on it 

It's definitely important to do something 

 

DREAM

 

Work that can be done as a team 


A minus approach that something must be done 

 

Its too wasteful to end life with just work 



I wanna do this 

I wanna do that 

I must do this, 

I must do that 


There are people who have nothing too 

Lanai Island 

 

 

Returning the favor (debt of honor) 


 

When things aren't going well 

 

↓↓↓

 

Concerned about what others think 

Lack in confidence 


Afraid of being hurt or turned down 


from there・・・

 

Being someone who can do sales

It's possible!


There are some ways of working 

that if you do it for others you are more successful 


How can you return the favor 


Leaders 

Your team 

Decide you'll give it your all for them 


The people who your uplines respect 

Respect and follow them and you'll be successful too 

 

Success is for yourself 

but for others too 


Its an era of social media 

Through my smartphone 

I was able to meet 20 people a month 


I didn't miss the timing 

Don't wait for the right timing 


It's easier for me to give my all if I know it will benefit others! 


We inherited this flow that many people have passed on and I will continue to carry it on 





_________________________



This is really delicious〜〜〜〜〜

↓↓↓

「&OIMO TOKYO CAFE(アンドオイモトウキョウカフェ)」が中目黒にオープン!安納芋尽くしのスイーツと料理が美味リンクwww.elle.com

I met a friend who is doing something really interesting 

↓↓↓



_________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG