Tuesday, August 18, 2020

"Life's Gifts" are→”Wrapped in Trouble"?! Everything is an " expression of love from the Universe"

 


I love the texture of this T-shirt!

 

 

Thank you, Yuki. 

__________________________


Today we will learn from Toshitaka Mochizuki's mail magazine!

 

↓↓↓


□■━━━━━
■ Life's gifts delivered in wrapping paper of trouble 
□■━━━━━

┌1)Even if you can't believe it just think about it 

└──────

When I was having a really tough time and suffering, 

my mentor spoke to me 


"All trouble and everything is 

'an expression of love from the Universe'." 

It was a mentor I respected. 


However while in the whirlpool of trouble, 

it was something very difficult to believe. 


While I was under the curse of misery, 

it sounded only like "pretty words."  


I was tired of such talk. 


To be honest, I even felt "anger". 


My mentor knew this and went on, saying, 

"It's okay even if its for a few days, 

or even for a night, try thinking that way." 

┌2)Taking life's handle again 
└──────

Then something mysterious happened. 

An unspeakable "calm" 
was born inside of me.

Of course, its not that just because my feelings changed, 

the reality in front of me changed. 


But that was all necessary for me. 


For example, 

at the time, I was sitting in the cockpit of my life, 

but my hands were off the drivers handle. 


And yet I was cursing my own life

that was proceeding in a direction I didn't want. 


However, when I thought of everything happening in my life as 

"an expression of love from the universe" 

I was able to take the handle of my life back into my own hands. 

From there, my life slowly started going in a direction I wanted, 

and now I can deliver this message to you like this. 



┌3)Life's gifts delivered in wrapping paper of trouble 
└──────

A life with dreams have "walls" 


But there are never walls sent to you 

that cannot be overcome. 


And beyond those walls, 

there is a wonderful gift waiting. 


If you can see the "message of love" 

in the trouble right in front of you 

you can calm down and 

"choose" what is more like you. 


And those choices will lead you to the gifts. 


Life's gifts are sometimes wrapped in trouble. 


Thank you for reading 
__________________________

 

If you can look at the trouble that is happening 

positively ・・・

 

Then there is almost nothing that can shake your life


(lol) 


However, 

if you can take in even a little bit of this

it could change your life ・・・

 

That's how I felt〜

 

TAKU

__________________________

 

Wooooow〜〜〜〜

Thank you so much!




 



https://bit.ly/313dVw0

Super popular "Mushroom fortune telling"

Why we think it's often right?  

__________________________

 

Surprisingly many Japanese don't know about it …

The true identity of "Japan's rice crackers" that are the top sold in the world 

 

 

I really like it!

https://bit.ly/3h6CPQV

__________________________