Monday, August 17, 2020

Do you care whether you are liked or disliked? To be liked? Like first!!!

 Today I ran 4 km (lol) 

While watching Netflix, 

and high school baseball via TV at the gym・・・


4 km in 40 minutes 

at a pace of 6 km per hour. 

I could probably run 6 km soon at this rate. 


But in no rush. 

My daily goals are・・・


not to "try hard" 

but to "go to the gym" (lol) 


Until it becomes a habit, 

I won't push myself too hard. 

 

Be kind to myself 

Be kind to myself. 


Success skills on being kind to myself!!! (lo) 


Oh! 

Tomorrow the gym is on holiday!! 

 



Thank you!

The alcohol and miso, so happy〜〜〜♪





 

It's too hot, so I have an attack by 3 mini fans!! lol

__________________________

 

DJ AOI is wonderful!

 

↓↓↓

 

Caring is not for the purpose of getting them to like you

It's caring so that you can like them 

 

http://djaoi.blog.jp/archives/83689179.html?t=1

 

 

Just by over thinking, 

I wonder what that person thinks of me 

is that not just tiredness for being concerned about others? 

Just being concerned about whether others like you or don't like you 

and being so concerned about that 
But others will not tell you the answer to that

and maybe you're just anxious that you "don't know" 


Being caring is 

not for the purpose of getting them to like you 
Caring is for the purpose of controlling yourself, 

so that you can learn to like the person in front of you 

It's not caring to get others to like you 

it's for you to like them 

Communication starts from learning to like the person in front of your eyes 


If you like someone, then caring changes to 

what "you must do" 

to "what you want to do" 


Then, caring becomes much less tiring


Having others like you 

is only a result of you having nice feelings towards others 

The purpose of caring is to like the other person 

Be careful that you don't mix up the purposes 


__________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG