Monday, April 20, 2020

Sales activity online like a shop channel


Yesterday's "L&L" with Mr. Kitakon was limited to 1000 people, 
but it reached its limit instantaneously!!!

There was a bit of trouble, 
such as the zoom call dropping midway etc・・・

But it was still a success!!!
Thank you so much 



After we finished, I enjoyed Kazumi-san's home made cooking. 

Thank you so much! 

I'd love to do this again. 




__________________________

Online sales activity from the store 
That's one way!!!
A shop channel!(lol) 
__________________________


__________________________

Night yoga is also recommended🧘‍♀️


a friend told me this. 
__________________________

Here's a link I received 

For all Amway Business Owners! 

Enjoy what you can do now. 

__________________________


Today's Fukushima select is from "Miracle Question" 

When I was in second grade of grade school I used to live in Hiroshima. 
(It was for less than a year) 

At that time, there was a friend who was moving. 
We talked about how to have goodbye party for this friend. 

This page reminded me of that discussion we had. 

A question that is birthed from the emotions you want you and the other person to experience.

This page taught me the importance of it. 


↓↓

【Miracle Question】(excerpt from page 102)

"What do you birth ideas for? 

To make lots of people happy,
to contribute to lots of people
and to become happy yourself. 

That's it, is it not. 

That's why its important to begin imagining from your emotions." 
The message I picked up from this page. 
↓↓
In my case, when I don't get any good ideas, 
it's when I'm trying to think of ideas for the sake of thinking of ideas. 

When that happens, it's hard to get out of the darkness of thinking。。。

Rather than that, 
"How can I make the other person happy?" 

Once you switch to that perspective, suddenly, your consciousness changes! 

Back to the example of when I was in second grade, 
we found out that a friend was moving schools, so we decided to host a goodbye party. 

To this day, I still remember one of my classmates saying,
"Since it's a goodbye party, I think we should do what  will make 〇〇 (who is the one moving schools) happy!" 

(I use this line even now, when hosting farewell events) 

After my classmate said this, we had so many ideas come up of what that friend likes or would enjoy. 

"Wanting to make the other person happy" 
This is a keyword. 

Especially going forward, we don't know exactly how the future will unfold, 
but the word "contribution" is a keyword. 

This is the advice that many people have given me. 

The ideas that come from emotion, will bring joy and contribution to others. 
This book "Miracle Question" is what will lead you to answers‼️

The best answers are born from the best questions. 
Do find those questions from within the pages of this book. 
__________________________