Monday, April 13, 2020

Have you heard of Christian Berard? Also, interviews on how the world will change from the Pandemic

A dear friend told me that my art looks like that of 
Christian Berard ・・・

Christian Berard・・・
I looked it up, and it had me mesmerized. 






__________________________

Please watch it when you have the time 


” ~THE WINDS OF GOD~”
__________________________


When your luck feels a bit down, and is affected by your mental side, 
what do you do to pull it back up again? 
How to get it back to where it was?

Today's Fukushima Select, I chose excerpts with tips on this from 
"Textbook on strengthening luck" 
↓↓


【Textbook on strengthening luck
(p:108 excerpted from "when you feel 'your luck has been taking a dip' lately")

For example, when you got ahold of some great information and 
really want to share it with someone, 
people can bring themselves into a very powerful state. 

Or when they listened to someone's speech, read an interesting book, and summarize it for themselves? 
Don't you start getting itchy feet....

Like you just have to tell someone as soon as you can? 
After you get yourself into that state, the next step is to change your actions, just a little bit. 

Your state now is a result of your the choices you made in the past. 
If that's the case, your choices now become the future you.

By making new choices, or choosing something new, you can discover a new you." 

The message I got from this page. 
↓↓
We've been flooded daily with more bad news than good news. 

When you're being flooded by bad news, it can really affect your mental state before you know it, and you get weaker and your good luck also is affected・・・

Before you know it, you're almost in a state of mini-depression. 
I'm in this exact state now. 

This book taught me how to improve the state of my mind and heart. 
What's important is to get your message out. Output. 

If you get good information, even if its not anything big, share it! 

In my case, it's what was written on this page of 
"summarizing in your own words someone's seminar or an interesting book" fits me perfectly! 
When I do this, I start feeling better. 
Or perhaps its more like I feel more well-adjusted and I feel like I can control the ups and downs in my emotions better. 

Yesterday, Takumi-san told me that 
a good balance of output is 7:3. 
In other words, I need to be learning over double of my output. 
If your choices now are creating the future you・・・
By increasing the amount and quality of your learning, and also increasing your output, 
you can discover a completely different you ‼️

This book taught me two things. 
How to adjust yourself when you're feeling down, and how to discover a new you. 

This book also has over 50 daily habits you can apply in your every day life to improve your luck. 
I hope that whoever reads this book could try even just one thing and enjoy great luck! 
__________________________

A friend recommended this program to me, saying that it's quite deep and meaningful. 

↓↓↓

Special feature by ETV
"Emergency Interview   The world changed by the Pandemic~a view of the world by intelligent abroad ~
↓↓↓
The novel pneumonia that turned into a pandemic. 
Now when daily there is news of city-wide lock downs and countless deaths, 
humanity is facing a challenge on a massive scale. 

How will the world change. 
Where is humanity headed 
In this emergency program we asked worldwide opinion leaders in the 
realm of history, politics and economy about what they imagine the world coming to be like. 
【Featuring】Yuval Noah Harari, Ian Brenner, Jacques Atari, Aiko Douden  
↓↓↓Seems like you could watch it here↓↓↓
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7t9vvs

__________________________