Friday, November 8, 2019

The energy of thought=Think like mad! I was moving before I knew it.

Before I knew it, I was moving. 
If I had been thinking of the risks, I wouldn't have been able to move. 


The door in front of you shuts loudly. 
There are people who crumble there and cry. 
There are people who continue to worry. 
However, the door next to it is open. 

The energy of thought
Think like mad!! 

Those who talk about their struggles.... I can't trust them. 
I was so absorbed that I can't even remember (my struggles) 

Making money is 
Getting people. 

Passion! 


You're not selling products 
You're selling yourself. 

There are so many people who can't take advantage of the opportunity,
or who let their company go bankrupt, 
just because they can't let go of their appearances. 

Today, why did I come today? 



・・・

Chairman, it was wonderful!Thank you! 


__________________________

Mistaking the means for the end

Why are you living? 
What does it mean to live? 

What is work? 
What is time? 
What is happiness? 
What are companions? 


You cannot "experience" concepts. 
 You can only "experience" your "definitions of the concept" 


Example・・・

Everyone talks about money money, 
but I'm fine if I'm happy! 

↓↓↓

Your definition of "money"!!!
Your definition of "everyone"!!
Your definition of "happiness"!!!


Only Japan had this "hongaku"・・・
Perhaps it was the science of creating definitions?

What are people
What about love
Humanity and Justice
Companionship
The past
Nature



After losing the war・・・
Marketing and strategy and "techniques" entered the picture! 

and surprisingly it "went well." 
So that world expands....more and more. 


And at some point
  "migaku" (technique) wins out. 


It's mistaking the means for the end
=「Hongaku」「Migaku」collapse!!!

「Hongaku」≒ The true essence
「Migaku」≒ Technique

Techniques only come to life when the essence exists
Where is the essence that comes before the technique?! 


What if its the means before the end・・・


心。心。1,836円
Amazon

生き方生き方1,836円
Amazon

Please read it〜!
__________________________

Appreciation to everyone in each region!


Thank you so much! 


__________________________

I'm thinking of sending my blog "updates" via Instagram stories・・・

Please let me know what you think in the comments?!