Friday, November 8, 2019

Not just saying ”too much salt is bad" but placing taxes on it!

Too much salt isn't good for you〜

↓↓↓Not just that, but going further ↓↓↓and taxing it↓↓↓

The new Thailand administration puts taxation on foods with high sodium content. Launches health measure to promote decrease of hypertension patients


__________________________

Kiriharabare's songs are nice〜


On November 9th (Saturday) at an event in Yoyogi park called Snowbank, Kiriharabare will have a live and also be the MC. 
From 15:40〜16:10.

↓↓↓

And from December 13-16th there is a live planned in Oita and Miyazaki. 
__________________________

It's Takato Fukushima

Today I'm delivering excerpts from 『SUGOI! Way of Earning』




This book got me thinking not just about "how to earn" but also "how to live" and "how to be" !


Here is the Fukushima select.
↓↓


【SUGOI!Way of Earning 】(taken from p76)

『What's important here is "What am I working for?" 
"What am I earning for?" "What will I spend the profits I make on?" 

To clarify the reasons of "why you are doing this work?" 
Going even further, "who do you want to make happy?" 
"Whose smile will that profit translate into?" 

If you think that far, then the core of your motivation will be sure

Why I chose this↓↓

"What are you working for?"
"What are you earning for?"

I think the answer to that question will vary from person to person. 

Some will probably answer, "In order to live." 

If there is someone struggling to find a job, 
they may answer 
"because this company was the only company that offered me a job." 

Still others who are doing work that uses their skills or is what they like, may answer, 
"I want to make use of my gifts" 
"I like making others happy"

In my case, since I was a student, I loved "thinking". 
So I chose my work now as a "means” to do that. 

However, I never thought that deeply about it. 
(Of course I have thought multiple times that maybe there are others means.)

Who do I want to make happy? 
Whose smile do I want to see? 

I want to think that deep about my job. 
Furthermore, how will it connect to social contribution and in what way? 

If you were able to imagine till that point and further, 
in a specific way, 

it would naturally empower you. 

There were 2 take aways for me when I read this page. 

The first is that, in the era, the core part is "social contribution" 
The second is, the importance of the following words. 

"Don't force sell. 
Don't sell what the customers like, 
Sell what will benefit the customer."

This book "SUGOI! Way of Earning" is not just about "earning money" 
but is also about "how to live life." 

It was a good opportunity for me to rethink my "way of living" and my "way of being."




__________________________

Thank you for yesterday!