Monday, October 21, 2019

If you continue persevering 3 days in a row, you can continue anything.


Atami seminar came to a exciting close・・・


Everyone's excitement is seeping out! 


The speaker team also performed wonderfully!


Thank you so much!


The publishing team too・・・


is doing good!


Everyone will be in operation from today! 

"Coaching to restore motivation in 30 minutes"


"The current you" seen by the future you・・・


Hello! Future  〇〇san!


Wow〜
This is now I look from the future me〜


The banquet was fun too wasn't it! 


Haven't been in this style for a long time・・・(lol)






The Q&A was interesting too!
The rest we will deliver as an audio!



It's beginning!


Here we go! Coaching Corps on the go!!!


And here's the strange face version! 


Laughing version!







Yukiko Nakajima-san, wow〜


4 Steps in Japanese style!!!

Photos taken by Yu Yamanaka. 
To contact for requests:
yu.romeo.37@gmail.com
__________________________

Today's Fukushima select is 
"Mikkabozu motivational skills”


↓↓↓

『Mikkabouzu』(quitting things after 3 days) do you take this word as a negative? Or as a positive? 

This book sees this word in a positive way, 
and furthermore, teaches us how to work together with it. 

My reaction after I read it. ↓↓

【Mikkabozu motivational skills】(excerpted from p2)

『「If you keep persevering with "mikkabozu", you can maintain your motivation」

I heard this from Maho Asami, and decided to write this book. 

All of us are Mikkabozu in some way. 
That's why before we lose our memory and forget, we start the next 3 days of "mikkabozu"

Reason why I chose this↓↓

"Even if you start something, you give up after 3 days and can't continue" 

This is something I was told since I was little. 
I'm sure there are many others who also had this experience of not being able to continue what you started.

When I first started reading this book, this very first phrase made me feel so much more at ease. 

As a major premise, "Motivation doesn't continue for long." 
Everyone quits after a few days. 

However, the difference of a successful person is that they repeat the "mikkabozu". This is the difference between them and others. 

If that's the case, "maybe I can continue for 3 days. If not 3 days, then just 2 is fine." 

It helped me to think this way. 


『If you don't have perseverance, strengthen your instantaneous power.』

This is the advice I got from this book. 

What other advice is there? 
Please pick up the book and find out for yourself!

__________________________