Saturday, July 20, 2024

Your relationship with the world determines your life?! Those who are loved for life.

 


Today Chat GPT produced this picture!


Yutaro-

looking forward to teracoya

 

Will create a world for young people to learn

 

coming soon!!!

 

___________________________

 



Open Chat "Team to support Takumi Yamazaki as a Director"

↓↓↓

Will make information public in this open chat!

 



A look at the behind the scenes of 
the film making process! 



reborn is 

reborn!

 

Opening Yourself Up.

An Experiential Life ☆゜:*:・゜



Exercise. 

Morning for those under 35 



Why not join us?!


I've been doing LIFE MAP!




Your relationship with the world determines your life?!

 

1)Do I live in a hostile or friendly universe? 

 

2)Do I live in an abundant or scarce universe?

 

3)Do I feel I have agency or not?

 

4)Is my world loose or strict? 

 

5)Is the world forgiving or punishing?

 

〜〜〜

 



Thank you for all the stimulation!




Thanks to my task manager!



We talked about Vippassana

Thank you

 

 

Doing sati. 



I am another.

You are another. 

So 

I am you. 


~~~~


Life has no meaning.


Huh?


Really?


That's wonderful.


My shoulders relaxed.


〜〜〜



Life Map truly changes our lives


Beauties I chanced upon. Thank you 



Life Map here too



Matsuzaka was on fire tonight!


Thank you!


See you there!


Thank you Nakagawa-kun!



Choge, see you on the 14th for Lunch〜


People from Shima came too!

 

Tidal Wave Apple Pie

Thank you!

A western pastry baked by a 90 year old grandfather.


Haruhisa-kun's father! (laughs)

 



Life is Beautiful


浜松で上映が決まっている〜



___________________________





Afraid to say no.

Afraid to stop.

If I stop, everything will move on its own?

 

 

___________________________

 

Psychological Reading,

The profound meaning hidden in your life

Lecture on the Psychology of Love by Hiraji


 

 

Why did you

did you meet this person?

What is God's intention?


What's the difference between someone who gets dumped easily...

What is the difference between those who are loved for life?


 

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG