Saturday, May 18, 2024

Yesterday was the welcome party! He was in a trance-like state.

 


Yesterday was the welcome party

















He was in a trance like state.


















After the event finished with all gathered in the hotel room〜〜〜







___________________________


One of the things that people who are not good at making up with others tend to do 

is to force them to apologize.


They often show a strong attitude that they will never forgive until

the other person shows they are sorry. 


It's actually a state where they are itching to make up with you.

 

↓↓↓

 

 

When an apology is forced,

even if you know you were wrong,

it makes one want to not apologize.



___________________________

Joint-custody after divorce becomes possible

Revised Civil Code enacted for the first time in 77 years


↓↓↓




 

___________________________

 

( was happy to receive such a message from Misato

 

↓↓↓


I saw you on artist  SAORI KANDA's FB page today🤗💓



I went to Iki Island with Ms. Misato, who will collaborate with

 Alfa Romeo, Italy, and Korea in the future,

 

 

I'm so happy to see someone I love talking about someone I love 🌈

 

 

〜〜〜

 

I found Takumi Yamazaki's recent reels interesting.

There are so many good messages in it.

 

He said this about #attraction

 

“You don't attract what you want.

you attract who you are." 

 

I see 🌟.

It's so true.

 

That's why

Self love and self belief are very important

 

I'm happy to be living like this.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a life movie

and my Higher self is lovingly watching over me 🌟.

 

It's okay, it's okay.

You can do it!

Keep doing what you're doing.

I love you.

I believe in you.

I'm rooting for you.

 

Always call out to them.

 

It goes out to yourself 

and to the world at the same time

 

When you believe in yourself

Your soul and body are connected

You are full of life and action 🌟.

 

Thank you to all kind beings 🌟.


I've noticed so much and

level up continuously

as I prepared for the exhibition.


so powerful

 

 

LOVE&Pleasure

SAORIKANDA

 

___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG