Thursday, May 16, 2024

Takumi Yamazaki, stranded in New York City.


I got to the airport, but I can't fly because I don't have an eTA. 
It seems that the one I received is already listed as invalid. 

But why?!



I'm stranded in New York City. 

 

I'll enjoy this experience too〜〜〜




I went to MoMA


Here lies the source of the stimulus.

Except maybe this time was a dud? (lol) 

There are tastes in art afterall・・・ 



When you come in contact with works from the Guernica period

I wonder about the kind of lifestyle Picasso lived in during this period.

 

As Picasso is mainly a picture diary man.




I still like what I like〜




This is the one?!



This reflects my current interests (lol) 


I tried sitting.


The smell of incense is combined in the art form.




Going closer you can see・・・





My curiosity never ceases.







I went to see the play at night


Another chance meeting〜〜〜!




 

___________________________

 



Thanks for the meeting!

Things are starting to move forward!

 

___________________________

 



Thank you for the wonderful time!

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG