Friday, May 31, 2024

June has begun!


Today is the last day of May.


June starts from June. 



I went to spend it like this.


Today I had a dinner meeting with Mr. Nagai and Mr. Mori! 


Thank you! 



I had tea for the first time in a while with newhalf Suzu-chan

We were planning to shoot an Another Sky-like video.

Thank you for organizing this project!

Thank you very much!

 

Atsuko-san,

Thank you!



Kaori from Fuji. 

Thank you! 



Picture book author, Atsuko Nakasone

 

An amazing person〜〜〜

Please help me〜〜



Onigiri ambassador

Kana Sugamoto 

Thank you!




Japanese rice balls are active around the world〜〜


Oh!

It's TOKU-chan. Thank you for yesterday! 


I wanna go to the sea too〜〜〜



Wow〜〜〜〜


___________________________

 

9seconds 99


Sani Brown Hakeem (25), a finalist in the men's 100m World Championships for the second consecutive time, placed second with a time of 9.99 seconds (0.4 m tailwind) and was selected to represent Japan at the Paris Olympics.



https://news.line.me/list/oojsf07zbggg/2mlyk26c2034?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=202405310757&utm_campaign=none



___________________________

 

Water!!!


My friend told me, 


From May to September

The number of people transported due to heat stroke was 92,000 last year.


Water is important!




___________________________

 

Tokorozawa!!!


〒359-1141 埼玉県所沢市小手指町3丁目33


My friend opened a restaurant

If you're in the area, please check it out〜〜〜

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG