Sunday, March 17, 2024

Can outsource our mentality, our action, our determination! Become an altruistic priest!


I don't know how long I've been doing this blog!?

I've often been asked, 

Why do you blog, why do you write?

Where do you find the time? 

 

Actually,

this is more than a blog.

It's my archive.

 

I'm also often asked, 

"Takumi-san, where do you get so much information? "

 

The people around me are 

people of a certain caliber, 

and they'll often share with me,

"Takumi, do you know this?"

"Takumi, you might like this" 

So I get alot of information that way. 


However,

I am just an ordinary person.

My memories are easily lost in oblivion.

 

In order not to forget,

To not let me forget,

So that I can remember when I forget.

 

So I archive it here on my blog so I don't forget. 

I can use the search window in this blog to find articles I've written

Please enjoy it as Takumi Yamazaki's archives! 

 

↓↓↓


Even if things are going well now

from now on

How will we survive?

 

The balance between the eternal essential wave and

and the wave of the age that is just now coming

 

The momentum of now,

Can we go on for 5 years?

or 10 years?

 

Riding the wave of the times!

Are you updating yourself?

 

There is a limit to what we can do〜

To do so, we need to increase our essential attractiveness.

 


What does it mean to increase your attractiveness?

It means becoming someone others want to support!

 

And for you, who are working hard now

and don't know what to do or put your energies in?! 


The point is...

To be a person who is supported by others.

I want to open the box of your inner charm.

I'm proud to say I can see it.

 

I mean I can see it now.

Next year, I may not be able to see it anymore.

That's why I'm learning.

 


From now on

with the age of AI.

Even YouTube puts celebrities and comedians in competition with each other.

 

People in the world are

being swallowed by the wave of information.

How do you get people to find you

and continue to watch you?

 

It's all about

the power of communication.

 

I can hear you saying, "It's so hard to do that!"

That's not what I'm trying to say.

I'm trying to say that every single talk is a story you tell.

 

In an age when "you're interesting" has value.

 

Actually, everyone is strange and unique.

Most people are interesting!

There is always an element of what others would like to support!

 

If you think, "I don't have what it takes to be supported"

 

It means first becoming someone 

who can cheer others on!  

 

There is a difference between the know-how to succeed 

and the know-how to keep on succeeding is different!

Winning for a long time! is actually difficult!


___________________________

 

Some people are only hard on themselves.

Why can't I?

Why can't I do it?

Aren't you stupid?

You're so lame!

 

and they are always chastising themselves.

 

If someone else blames you, 

in the same way you blame yourself, 

can you like that person?



I'm sure you'll dread seeing that person? 

and stop liking them?

 

Reconciling with yourself, 

learning to get along with yourself.

 

Maybe you could just be a little more lenient with yourself? 

Just shining a  little more light on your good qualities?


 

If instead of your wife, there was a woman who lives next to you who 

 wakes you up every morning, makes your breakfast, does your laundry, cleans the house

what would you do?! 


Wouldn't you be overwhelmed with gratitude. 

 

Your wife is doing that for you.

You should be grateful!

 

Likewise,

don't be too hard on yourself!

 

The bad things you say about yourself

 are leaked to your ears and heart...

 

___________________________

 

Today,

the words of advice that came to me was.....


The inspiration received from the person who you meet,

 

Verbalize it clearly in your heart. 

 

___________________________


 Yesterday we had a 

meeting for "Motivation Switch"!

 

I'm going to Korea from today

with my manuscript.

 

And yet

Amazon is already selling it via pre-order.

I haven't even finished the manuscript yet.

I feel like the past, the present, and the future are all happening simultaneously.

 


The "Motivation Switch" that sold 250,000 copies.

And the Motivation Switch Practical Seminar

The switch that I really want to convey in this day and age!

 

___________________________

 

https://azzurri-fm.com/


Today, to be broadcast from 

6:00 p.m~.

 

Torigoe FM


___________________________

 



The event in Shibuya the other day,

It was a lot of fun!

 

You should have a task manager.

You should put a task manager on it.

Just ask people by saying, "Please bug me and remind me."

 

When you wake up in the morning・・・

if there's someone that is ringing the doorbell, 

it's easier to get up isn't it? 


When you go to the gym,

if you have a trainer who accompanies you

you'd be able to go without fail, wouldn't you?

 

Just by getting a poke and prod.

helps me to do it!



The point is,

you know your mental capacity is weak.

but then weI rely on our mental capacity so it gets put off. 

 

It's outsourcing the power of 

mental capacity, 

the power of action, 

and decision making. 

 

Become a priest of altruism!






Local seniors.

Cook uncles!!!




___________________________


 


On April 22 (Mon) we will be inviting Moe to Nagoya for an in-person breathwork session ✨.

 

We are sure you have experienced the beauty of this session online, but the actual breathwork session with participants while feeling Moe's energy is something special‼︎

 

Please join us 😊.

 

------------------------------

 

The 2nd Breathwork in Nagoya

 

April 22, 2024 (Monday)

Doors open 13:20 Start 13:30 End 16:00

Place: Nadia Park Practice Room 3

3-18-1 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi

(4 minutes walk from Yabacho station on the Nagoya Municipal Meijo Line)

Participation fee 9,000 yen

Capacity: 25 people

 

Please register via my Instagram DM: ‼︎


 

https://www.instagram.com/koo8888.0?igsh=MTIyZndyMm53NDN3Yw%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

 

___________________________



I learned from Yasuyo-san

about the position of the tongue

 

When you put your tongue behind your front teeth

your posture and facial expression will be better!


↓↓↓
〜〜〜



Thank you〜〜〜




We reunited at a party. 

Nice to see you again〜〜〜〜

 

April 7th


↓↓↓Just a little more↓↓↓

https://takumiyamazaki.theblog.me/posts/51625590


https://alohilani.official.ec/items/83476321


↓↓↓



 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG