Monday, October 23, 2023

"You can choose your relationships. You can create them," "Try to relax instead of cutting corners," and "You don't always have to be cheerful."

 


We woke up early to go see the hot air balloons〜


Ruins seen from the skies・・・


And,

To the west bank of Luxor ♪

 

The Valley of the Kings...

Tutankhamun's Tomb




Queen Hatshepsut's Funerary Temple

The Colossus of Memnon...

 

Above all...

Princess Nefertari's tomb is so beautiful!!!





Because this place is awesome.

I've been told by people who've been to Egypt

how awesome this place is, 

and it truly is!





I was so excited~ lol

 

After lunch we went to 

Temple of Karnak

Temple of Luxor


↓↓↓






 

___________________________

 

My friend Junko sent this to me from "Nana chan research"! 

 

↓↓↓

 

Words we learned from

 

↓↓↓


 

・The world is kind

→Assumptions are a waste of time.

 

・If you are honest with yourself you can grow.

 

・It's okay if you don't do it right.

 

・You don't have to disown yourself.

 

・You can choose your relationships. You can create your own relationships.

 

・Add "okagesama" to the words "thank you".

 

・Eat while listening to your body.

 

・You don't have to think "I have to do it right!

→Instead, try to relax.

 

・Make yourself happy.

 Exercise your praise muscle.

 Give yourself lots of praise.

 

・Difference between worries, anxieties, and complaints

 

  ↓↓↓


□Worries

→ In a state of searching for what to do about the problem in front of you or a possible problem in the future.

Being aware of the problem (important)

 

□Anxiety

→Anxious Fear, feeling something that cannot be solved or that there is no point thinking about it.

 

□Complaints

→Not seeking advice.

If you go out the wrong way or with the wrong person, there is a possibility that they will leave.


⇒I had combined worry and anxiety together,

I was under the illusion that I was worried because I was feeling anxiety.

It is important to make worries go toward solution.

 

・It is not necessary to be cheerful all the time.

Talk to your heart and I am on my side.

The important thing is to work on yourself.

 

・It is not the lack of success, but your own thoughts that create the lack of success.

By creating worries, you are preventing yourself from succeeding.

⇒.

I have an ideal in my conscious mind, 

but there is a part of my subconscious mind that has not given me permission to be happy.

Now I realize that I am stepping on the gas pedal and the brake at the same time.


Words I learned from Takumi and Nana's insta-live


Men are still like 5 year olds ✨

Compliment them even if they are adults. 

 

It's not about making yourself look beautiful to the other person, 

it's about making the other person look beautiful when they see themselves through you.

⇒These words really spoke to my heart.

Thank you ✨

 

And to the person I love

I learned how to say "Can I love you without your permission? 💕.

Thank you ✨

 

Even though in my conscious mind, I allow myself to be happy,

there is a part of my subconscious mind that does not allow me to be happy.

 

Like I am always carrying a cross.

There is a part of me that is overloading myself.

 

I would like to live a little more lightly and relaxed. 

And instead of keeping a lid on the negative emotions that are present, 

I wish I could feel them with a sense of leaning in and working with them.




 

___________________________

 
Traditions passed down from a shaman in Africa
Paint artist SHOGENさん
 
↓↓↓Important information I received from a friend↓↓↓



 

HISUI-san's version

 

 


Speak as if you were hugging.

Put your body heat on it.

Spirit of speech.


https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4331523993?ascsubtag=p_eCl13JBu2cMLTkMMlDoUP2&linkCode=ogi&psc=1&tag=amebablog_st1-22&th=1


 

 

 

 

 

___________________________


https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0CDVXBD8R?ascsubtag=p_TTSzKxrIikXY5Pvs3EyKC4&linkCode=ogi&psc=1&tag=amebablog_st1-22&th=1


【Summary】Super Minimal life

 

Let's learn from Daisuke 〜!

 



Ultra Minimal Life

 

Minimize the cost of living!

 

Wasteful spending

Consumption

Investing → Be yourself    Spend on what you love!

 

Reduce work that doesn't feel like you!

Let go of jobs that don't feel right! →You will not see results!

 

Put your loved ones first.



Offline play!

Online...exhausting.

 

Food.

Exercise.

Sleep.


___________________________




Fashional camping in Okayama!!!


___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG