Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Coaching→ Don't try to control yourself to become "empty". Heal first, then motivation will come!

 



I arrived back in Cairo〜〜〜

 

Egypt's famous pigeon dish・・・

Kababgy El Azhar Farahat

https://www.tripadvisor.jp/Restaurant_Review-g294201-d2728523-Reviews-Kababgy_El_Azhar_Farahat-Cairo_Cairo_Governorate.html

I heard that this place is the top recommendation!



Deep areas of Cairo lol


Wacchan knows how to eat the pigeon〜〜〜

 

 

I was overwhelmed by the multiple mummies.


Including the mummy of Ramses II...




Cleopatra's golden mask was also a highlight.

Since the rule was that I could not take pictures, I generated them using canva's AI.



Hippos are said to bring both good luck and also serve as a talisman against evil spirits〜





The god of laughter!


The museum is full of things to take pictures of・・・



4000 years ago?!



Cleopatra・・・



What was in the box?

Do you know?!

 

I feel the strength of the desire for resurrection.

 

The eyes and noses of the various statues are broken because

The nose is used to scent out the soul, confirm it with the eyes, and then resurrect it...

There is a theory that they were broken so that they would not be resurrected.



On the way headed to Cairo

I did a IG live with Shizuka Ouki!


We talked about "darkness"

 

I have been familiar with the idea that positivity is good and negativity is bad・・・

for a long time, however,  there are in fact many treasures laying wait in negativity.

 

That is what Ms. Kasamura's physical sensation work is about,

Instead of avoiding or disliking negativity, by facing it, 

we can connect with the beliefs that lie deep within our belief system 

and release them.


The mental experiences of childhood become the pattern,

The mental experiences of childhood are reflected in this world,

The idea is to be able to approach the root of the problem.

 

However, negativity can be scary.

 

That is where the power of entertainment comes in,

Shizuka Ouki is trying to make a big change in the world.

 

I hope you will join us!

I want you to experience a world you don't know,

↓↓↓





Theater Sunmall

Sunmall Crest B1, 1-19-10 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan

10/26, 5:00 p.m. TEL 03-3352-5577

 

___________________________

 

This is so important!!!

 

↓↓↓


https://www.tiktok.com/@nlpe.17/video/7291853345025821953?_r=1&_t=8gjxZ7bsR2Q



As far as coaching is concerned.

If we have an agenda

we can tend to guide the person to achieve

and can't realize the person's true desires.

So, I think it's very helpful to turn yourself off and face the person.

I think it's very helpful・・・

 

I absolutely agree with the talk about 

the need to be flooded with peace of mind (=serotonin)

Before motivation (= dopamine)


 

Meditation is important!

 

Today,

I connected with Hiroki Minamiyama on Insta.

 

↓↓↓



I recommend this meditation〜

I heard about this meditation by Ichinose-kun

↓↓↓

https://youtu.be/dtenWIwv8-g?si=AjdVH_c-FaWPBUWB

 




There will also be a meditation session!

 

I will have a talk live with Yugo Kanno in the evening.

Please come to Tokyo on this day~!


 

___________________________

 


Grateful to everyone in each region〜!




___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG