Friday, September 8, 2023

Is this world carried on automatic mode? Not by our own choices?!

 


Shedding the ego.


The moment you recognize the other.

The ego is born!

 

That ego, by making judgments, 

recognizes the other! 

 

That judgment

creates limits.

 

When the ego is shed

judgment disappears 

and we connect with the world.

 

In a beautiful state of consciousness!

A Beautiful state!

 

Effortless Effort

 

When there is no more judgment

We can let go of the ego's presence

The base self that is identified with the YOU of FOR YOU disappears

 

FOR ALL & EVERYTHINGNESS

 

~~~

 



After the Nagoya event

we went to Isomaru Suisan

The food there is suitable for fasting lol


 

 

 



Was I also an illusion?

I did nothing by myself.

 

Is this world carried along automatically?

I am not making my own choices.

 

You are making the only decisions and actions that can only be made in that scenario.

You are not doing it of your own volition?

Free will only exists in this scene.

 

When you accept it.

you will be free from all worries.

 

Nothing at all can be controlled〜〜〜

 


It's not easy to really get the concept of non-duality.

 

But once you get some interest, it's incredibly interesting〜〜〜 (lol)


I'm sorry for blaming myself until now, 

even though I can't actually control anything〜〜〜

 

〜〜〜 


It was fun!

From 9 am on the 12th with HONAMI-san〜〜〜

 

___________________________


Oh it' Sapporo! 



Talking with my team about the future!

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG