Sunday, July 9, 2023

Comparison with myself a week ago.

 


I compared myself to myself a week ago! Wow.
Can you tell the difference?


Did it open the ketone pathways?!

↓↓↓

Ketone fasting☆゜:*:・゜

 

___________________________

 

When you reach the age of 40 or 50, 

there are things that happen in life 

that are beyond your control.


So they rely on their ancestors or on God. 





I am lucky(Tsuiteru) = My ancestors are following me. (It means your ancestors are with you) 

 

Ancestor's

(1) Find out their names

(2) Get a photo of the person

(3) Find out what they say about the person

 

Five offerings (water, candle, flowers, incense, rice)


 

__________________________________________



A friend visited from Hakata〜〜



A friends family visited from LA〜


Meeting with a beer company☆゜:*:・゜



___________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG