Sunday, January 8, 2023

Mother's Five Articles "Sleep, Rest, Eat, Exercise, Play well (Mental Health)" "Evolution → a Deepening"

 What is not necessary for you=NOISE

↓↓↓


To get to the immaterial aspects

 

↓↓↓↓

 

I quit my job!!!!  


I declared that I would 

"Cut my annual income in half!"

 

So that I can focus solely on one thing that I wanted to do!! 

(in this case, write my latest book) 

 

↓↓↓↓

 

In a nutshell.

 

"Know your size (minotake)"


↓↓↓

 

Not knowing this is what cause 

anxiety and fear. 



We  begin to believe we need more, 

to get more, 

or to be more. 


 

↓↓↓

 

However, if it's too big for you, 

it becomes a burden.

 

↓↓↓

 

Extreme minimalizm


Example of your Backpack

when mountain climbing. 

You need to pack all your food 

Your tent. Your sleeping bag. 

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

The amount you can actually carry is your "minotake" 

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

Feeling of relief= erasing anxiety


If you take on too much, it becomes more than you can carry! 


↓↓↓


Your body is the sensor


So learn to become more sensitive!!! 

 

 

↓↓↓

 

Your brain won't tell you if it's too much for you. 

But your body will! 


↓↓↓

 

I don't believe what my head/brain tells me 

I converse with my body=that's what tells me something is off


 

*You need to pick up on the sensations of the faint small voice


↓↓↓

 

Being healthy is the first step!

 

↓↓↓

 

Mother's 5 Articles

 

sleep well 

rest well 

eat well 

exercise 

and play well (mental health) 


 

〜〜〜

 

I do yoga every morning〜!

So I can notice the small changes in my body.

↓↓↓

 

It's actually the way of Nature! 

There is no animal that eats too much naturally! 

 

〜〜〜



Wallet

↓↓↓

Bag

↓↓↓

Your work desk

↓↓↓↓↓↓

Your room

 

 it gets bigger and bigger〜〜〜

 

〜〜〜


Minimizing and making things lighter. 

Many in Japan have reached beyond its "minotake" (size) 


~~~~~

 

Keep your tasks simple! 

 

Living in Japan, 

tasks increase naturally 

because there is so much stuff and too much information〜〜〜

 

〜〜〜

 

Seek for a Deepening over Evolving or forced Growth!!!

 

〜〜〜


楽しかった〜〜〜




Oslo Coffee  ---I hear the pudding there is delicious! 

03-5419-7933

 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ccmfFbUbk7P2Er4N9?g_st=ic




___________________________

 



Oh my?!

Egon Schiele is coming!!!


 レオポルド美術館 エゴン・シーレ展 ウィーンが生んだ若き天才

レオポルド美術館 エゴン・シーレ展 ウィーンが生んだ若き天才 EGON SCHIELE 東京都美術館 2023年1月26日[木]ー4月9日[日]リンクwww.egonschiele2023.jp

 


I wanna go 〜〜〜

___________________________

 

SAKIKO-san

 


It's been a while since we met and she's evolved even more〜!

___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG