Friday, September 9, 2022

Don't keep taking the same approach. Keep on trying out your new inspirations!

 The secret to success is・・・

There is none! 

 

But, there is a secret. 


It is ・・・



↓↓↓


Not overlooking your intuitional hits. 

Try out the inspirations that come to you. 

Try it one after another. 


Don't keep doing things the same way.

Keep trying out what comes to you! 

 

↓↓↓


Auditory learning 

So good!! 

It's free for 14 days!




My recommendations are 

↓↓↓


"Is your work fun?"




I'm listening to the same thing

 the whole time. 


Over and over again.

 

〜〜


I was doing my best in track and field.

It was the 400 meter hurdles.

 

In the winter of my sophomore year

I ran hard and in the spring of my junior year

I was excited and worked hard, thinking I was growing fast.

 

I waited and waited, and in the spring...

I suddenly won the first place with a record that satisfied me.

First place in Mie Prefecture.

I was so happy.

 


But then, 

something incredible happened.

 

I started dreading the next match.

The match I had been looking forward to so much.

 

I couldn't confide that fear to anyone.

I was alone and scared.

 

I thought I was going to collapse.

My heart was screaming.

 

I couldn't confess to my mentor that I was so afraid.

 

So,

I called up my teacher's

student, I called up the captain.



"How does your mentor tell you to prepare before you run?! 

What does he tell you to think?! " 



He told me something that completely changed my life.

He was a ninth grader with a shaved head, and he said, 

 

"My teacher told me not to pray.

 Instead, he told me to say...

 I'm going to run now.

 God, I don't need your help.

 Instead, when the race is over

 Please tell me one task (thing to work to improve) for the next race.

 I am told to make that wish and to go into the race with that hope."



The good outcome of every challenge is not

"Winning" it is to "have something to work on for your next challenge." 

 

Try it. 

Challenge yourself. 

Try out your new ideas. 


To challenge.

Try new ideas.

 

Don't follow the same strategy.

Trying something better and try challenge yourself to reach for farther. 


___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG