Friday, June 3, 2022

What can be changed, what cannot be changed. The wise man focuses on what can be changed, the fool laments what cannot be changed.

 

We gathered from morning 

Yu-chan, you're amazing〜〜〜

 

Our source of passion. 

Those who can dig and find it and those who can't. 





Once you start moving, you can't stop.

Regardless of what we do or don't do

I want to do my best.

 

I want you to have a life that is flowing from the wellspring.



I met special people for lunch too! 




What you can change

What you can't change

 

The wise man

Focuses on what can be changed

 

The fool

laments what cannot be changed



I'll be joining this〜


Tomoko Sawada's book will be released soon〜〜〜



↓↓↓

Please try looking for this chat〜

 




Strategy meeting with Ayumi!

It'll be fun to host interesting seminars together~~!

Thank you for purchasing 100 copies of "How to Say Things in a Cute Way"!





Yesterday's seminar in Tokyo was

"That White Thread, Was Dyed Red by Me"!


 



Thank you for the fun time! 



It was heart-moving! 


Team Maron Maron♪

I'm rooting for you〜〜〜






Picture book now available!

 

Good morning.

Today is the day of publication ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡.

 

After the publication, I will do a free seminar, 

3 times.

 

June 5, from 9:00 p.m.

June 17, from 9:00 p.m.

July 1 at 22:00

 

♡The official line is

as "Nana, a preacher of love"


As a 

Picture book author

Singer-songwriter

Coach

Healer

All of them are me, and my base is "love".

I will operate with "love" as the base.



The content starts now..... we'll start it even though it's imperfect.

 

On July 16th

I've decided to do a seminar on "How to Make Your Dreams Come True".

I'm going to tell you how I got published, even though I've lived my life far away from the publishing world. I'll tell you how to make your dreams come true! I will be sharing how I made my dream come true, focusing on how I got published!



 



Thank you, Mr. Murai, for this valuable encounter.

___________________________

 

Moss beauty!!!!




We are moss buddies〜〜〜

 

Congratulations! Yukarin!!!

___________________________

 




UP&UP 

 

↓↓↓

 

With a monthly fee of 777 yen 

you can receive the following services. 


↓↓↓

 

・Unlimited seminars from a variety of speakers!

・Weekly Q&A group consultations

 

↓↓↓Subscribe here↓↓↓

https://upnup.life

___________________________






Working was "punishment."

Japan "to make it easier for those who are at home" = Hataraku

 

Suspicious death

Deaths with no will

 

170,000? !

What?



 

 


The History of Japan

The oldest in the world!

 

When was it created? 

Who created this country?

 

Myths

It doesn't have to be true.

I wish there was some truth to it.

 

Rei stop

Human

 

Sword

A sling

Mirror

 



3 items

 

2020 → 2022 now.

+660 years→ 2682 years now.

 

Why don't they teach that in Japan? !

 

Religious matters should not be taught in schools

Article 20 of the Constitution

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Origin of the country

Mythology

 

Japan raised it's voice, 

trying to eliminate racial discrimination

 

Colored people were less than animals.

 

Backbone and Roots

 

Japan was strong!


 

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG