Friday, June 17, 2022

Had a photoshoot with Takumi Kawahara today!


Today we had this photo shoot and it was so much fun! 

We had a ball!!!

 


Takumi Kawahara san




Takumi × Takumi

 

 

 


Takumi Kawahara was born in 1984 in Ikuchishima, Hiroshima. After graduating from university, he joined a human resource consulting firm, where he provided career consulting services to a total of over 5,000 people, as well as business development and human resource strategy consulting services for companies.

 

He is also Marie Kondo's husband 〜♪


Wow〜〜〜〜〜

We had such a great time!



Appearance on reels?!

https://www.instagram.com/takumi.kwhr/

 

〜〜〜

 

And・・・



I went to do Time Waver in the morning

After all, life is full of so much. 

I want to avoid what I can avoid.

 

But first, I had a coffee appointment!

Time flies when I'm talking with friends about the future, 

and this and that we want to do. 



 

 

Takumi Yamazaki Content that we had fun talking abotu was・・・

 

「sleep no more」new york




New Entertainment

New Stimulation

New Inspiration

New emotions

 

Is that what humans are looking for?!

 

That could not be experienced in VR or MR? 

No. Maybe it could be a world where we move forward together?


 

 

I'm adding the white room here too〜

 

 

〜〜〜

 

Hamamatsu was fun too〜〜〜



Has it been a while?!

Oh no, wait, we want to AIMYONs concert together?! lol 




Everyone's smiles are so sparkly 





It was delicious!@Kamata (in front of station) 



See you again〜〜〜〜

Thank you for everything〜


Thank you! 

___________________________

 




I was looking at a magazine in a hair salon. 

The Internet is good for finding "what you are looking for," but magazines suggest "nice things" that someone else has selected. 

I'm interested in some of those suggestions. This hodgepodge of sparkling things I collected the other day. Metaverse Pictures," "Neon (Wednesday's Campanella)," "Jil Sander accessories," "Gucci pants," "KEEN," "sunglasses," "Rover," ... I checked again to see what I liked, and it was fun to see, just because I liked it. It is similar to the enjoyment of Pinterest.


___________________________







I was this lol

あなたの花個紋を探しましょうあなたの花個紋を探しましょう 花個紋とは? 花個紋は“その日”を表す紋。 四年に一度の閏年だけにある二月二十九日もいれて一年366日。 四季折々の花を「紋」にあらわしたバースデーシンボルです。 一日に一つずつ「その日」を … "あなたの花個紋を探しましょう" の続きを読むリンクwww.hanakomon.jp

 

___________________________

 

I received this from YOSHIE・・・

 

 

Now, what are you?!

↓↓↓

 

___________________________




I'll go to Saga next time〜〜〜!


Kansai feels like it'll have another hot summer〜

___________________________







Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG