Thursday, March 17, 2022

"Living the Dream," "How to Cure Hay Fever," "Twitter Disaster Prevention," and "The Chatter in Your Brain Isn't You."

 I have awakened!!!


 

You can do it by simply intending to do it.

Just have the intention that 

you can do it easily.

 

Not able to do it 

↓↓↓↓

Means you think  "I can't do it"

 

I am afraid of that. 

If you think,

"I want to be able to do it."

The premise is that it cannot be done.


Thank you, Kamayado-san! 

 

Until now,

I first encountered the O ring 40 years ago.

 

Muscle reflex

Kineosilogy

 

I was a high school student.

I visited an acupuncture clinic for my foot, 

which I had hurt in a track and field event.

 

The pale-faced doctor was

in the midst of white coats and moxa smoke wafting through the air

I ended up gliding through the clinic.


The words of the doctor who had a habit of speaking in a slightly sultry manner

grabbed my heart. 

I was a high school student at the time.

 

The pain magically disappeared.

I was magically intoxicated by his words.

 

He said, say OK. 

I was so confused and he pulled put my fingers and toes together and apart as I said "Ok".

 

What is this?! I asked. 

He told me it was "O ring" 


"O-ring?"

He didn't tell me anything. 

 

He just went on with the acupuncture,

 as if to confirm something each time. 

Later, I learned what this O-ring was.

This was 40 years ago.


 

 

However, I understand now. 

 

I had Mr. Kayamado-san remove my blocks yesterday. 

I found out that・・・




 

I wanted to help everyone remove their blocks!

 

In particular

"Money blocks"

"Relationship blocks."

"Blocks that sabotage awakening talent"

etc.

 

From now on, 

I'm going to remove the blocks from everyone I meet~~~!

 

You don't have to tell me anything private. 

I think I can remove it. (laugh)

 

Look forward to it!

Takumi Yamazaki has also awakened.

___________________________




The picture I drew yesterday. 



 "Living the Dream"

 

"How to Live the Dream"


March 22, 7:00 a.m. 〜(40 minutes)

Live talk show

Please keep the time open. Talk to you soon!

I'll be in touch with details!

 

 

〜〜〜

 

"If you could be anything.

What would you be?"

 

 

That's the theme of the morning.

Why not join us for an exciting talk show?

 

 

To make your dreams come true

To change your life

 

we must change our subconscious!


 

But how?

 

These two men will discuss the topic, 

in a very easy to understand way. 

 

Takumi Yamazaki

  ×x

Koshi Takeda

 

 

If you....

 

・Want to be enthusiastic about something!

 


・Want to spend your days like the days of your youth!

 

・Want to find what you really want to do!

 

・Want to know how the trick of how to change your subconscious!

 

 

 Please join us. 

It's free. 



Speaker Introduction

 

Dream Realization Producer

Takumi Yamazaki

 

Vocalist

Koshi Takeda

 

Turned 40 years old 

and he realized what he want to do in life. 

It's not too late to start

 

He quit his job as a meditation teacher

and started his singing career.

 

Although he started as an amateur singer (zero)

and 3 years later he performed at the Budokan. 

He started the "Zero Budokan" project.

 

I always felt something was different.

I wonder if my life is good enough as it is.

I wanted something I can be passionate about

He has lived his whole life with this thought in mind.

 

At the same time, through meditation

he can help you find what you want to do and

 spread the word about how to make it happen.

 

___________________________



↓↓↓Twitter Disaster prevention↓↓↓

 

 



Wow things really shook 

An earthquake during zoom・・・

 


Was taken by surprise. 

___________________________

 

 

 How to cure hay fever!

 

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSddu8XEg/?k=1

 

___________________________

 

 The chatter in your brain isn't you

 

↓↓↓

 What would happen to humans if our brains were 100% awake!?

 

___________________________


 

An interesting book arrived. 


↓↓↓

 

Thank you Mari-chan〜〜〜〜〜

___________________________

 








Your blocks have been removed!

Now all you have to do is give it about 60% of your energy and have fun!

This and that will work.

___________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG