Monday, March 14, 2022

If you "don't want to live the same life as now" then you can't be "making the same choices as now."

 


Michael Roach Research

What is human happiness?!

 

↓↓↓

 

1Financial Freedom

2Want to find a soul mate

3Want to be completely healthy(Youthful and energetic)

4Inner peace

5World peace

 

World Peace 

I want you to have what I have

 

How to make these come true?!

 

↓↓↓

 

What?!

 

The 4 steps

1) Have a goal

2) Find a partner with similar goals

3) Support that person for one hour a week

(4) Every night, go to sleep celebrating and loving yourself for your contribution.


 

〜〜〜

 

 

The Pen

 

 

↓↓↓

 

This is a pen

For dogs, it's a toy.

When no one is around? 

It's just an object. 

In Buddhism, it's called "emptiness"


 

〜〜〜〜

 

 

From the speech

I have something I want you to do for me.

Something I want companies to do too

 

Emotional ups and downs

Training the muscles of the mind

 

People who are in a position to be users.

People who are in the position of seeing it as a business. 

People who are in the position of being collaborators. 

 

To change an organization→Change yourself

Build an organization →Build a team


You don't want your life to be the same as it is now.

And yet

You can't be making the same choices. 

 

Decide that you will always put into practice, 

what your mentor says! 


Rather than facing the organization

Working as one with everyone in the organization

together facing society. 


The way I saw it, changed from a side business 

to a full time business. 

 

I wanted to be free to do my work.

Work hard and do your job right and be free.

 

I want you to believe you can succeed.

I want you to have the strength to believe.

 

I tried to stay close to people who  you think 

 "This person sees more than I do."

 

I want to confirm what we discussed. 

That's what it sounded like.

That's how it looks to me.

 

People remember everything that happened!



___________________________



Take into account the feelings of the people

↓↓↓↓

NO2 Theory

 The people who help the vision of the leaders take shape

 get the most results.

↓↓↓

The Nature of the Enterprise

 What do companies want most of all?! 

↓↓↓

Commitment is still necessary

↓↓↓

We are in the midst of a legend.

↓↓↓

Your thirties are short

↓↓↓

Talk about the goal

↓↓↓↓

Choose who will be nized by

 Who are you influenced by?!

↓↓↓

Once you learn, do it, practice it.



___________________________

 

 

Naomi Osaka broke down in tears during the match

Lost in the second round...

"The screams of the  crowd bothered me."




試合中に泣いた大坂なおみ、2回戦敗退…「観客のヤジに悩まされた」 - LINE NEWS◇テニス BNPパリバ・オープン第4日(12日・米カリフォルニア州インディアンウェルズ) ▽女子シングルス2回戦ベロニカ・クデルメトワ2(6―0、6―4)0大坂なおみ(フリー) 女リンクnews.line.me

 

 

There is a big difference between sports from the player's standpoint, 
and the standpoint of a spectator.

Even the world's top can be shaken by 
the unkind words of a spectator. 
 
So you sometimes getting hurt and discouraged by the words of a friend, 
is not a low level thing at all. 
 
Good luck!
 
I'm rooting for you. 
___________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”