Friday, December 10, 2021

The secret behind "your popularity explosion. " Making your life more enjoyable and increasing your value

This book will boost your popularity ☆゜:*:・゜

"Cute Ways of Saying Things" 



・I want to increase my value!

・I want to improve my relationships with the people around me!

・I want to make my life more fun!

・I want to have freedom!

・I don't want to worry about money!

・I want to sparkle and shine!

 

Please use this as a virtual background for your zoom~♪





I will be doing seminars nationwide with 

practical implementation tips as well. 


I'm going to show you how to do things

 that you couldn't get from just reading the book. 

With concrete practical implementation, 

I'm going to teach you the skills of being cute! 

 

 Someone said, 

Speaking in a cute way 

is really about love, in the end. 

So sweet 〜〜〜〜

That makes me happy! 




Nationwide tour of "cute ways to say things", or "Naze Kawa" for short! Will give away power cards! 

https://taku49.blogspot.com/2021/12/nationwide-tour-of-cute-ways-of-saying.html



A great collaboration between the three of us  "Dimensional Ascension" 

https://taku49.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-great-collaboration-between-three-of.html

 


*Will give away powercards as a present to all participants!!!

 

The Dream Plan is・・・

 

↓↓↓

 

Mention and tag us via your IG story

(Post on your IG story)

For everyone who does this, we will gift・・・

5 books+1 NG video


Week 1: "Doing a live broadcast inside your mind" (Dec. 13 -)

Week 2: "GIVE & LOVE" (Dec. 20-)

Week 3: "How to Develop a Relationship" (Dec. 27-)

Week 4: "Pray for Good Health" (Jan. 3 -)

Week 5: "The need for approval" (Jan. 10 -)

Week 6: "NG videos" (Jan. 17 -)

 

 Which of the chapters do you recommend?

You can post a picture of the cover too if you like〜



『10 book bundle』

Benefits

↓↓↓

Audio with your name

 

『30 book bundle』

↓↓↓


ZOOM seminar on the evening of January 4th at 9:30pm.

30 people can attend!

 

A seminar on how to make 2022 a great year.

Let's make a plan for 2022 together.

 

One slot has been purchased today!

Only 9 slots left

 

『50 book bundle』

↓↓↓

Seminar for entrepreneurs only 

Content: "Fan Management"

 

『100 book bundle』

↓↓↓

Your company's employee training or 

 group ZOOM training. (45 minutes)


 

↓↓↓For more details see below↓↓↓

 

___________________________



___________________________

 



___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG