Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I received this gift. Make the tomb shine. A gift that makes my soul truly happy!

 I received a gift

which was・・・

 cleaning the tombstone to a shine. 

This was a present that truly made my soul happy☆゜:*:・゜



Look at this stone that's all shiny and clean now・・・

Thank you so so much 



Cleaning tombstones to a sparkle・・・

 

↓↓↓


For inquiries, please contact

luckyman3959@gmail.com

"Kouzou Pikazo" Tombstone Cleaning Yuki Tanaka

 

Shiny Image

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSefnv33E/

___________________________

 

The seminar in Mie was a great success!!!



The coaches joined too!!!

Thank you so much!



Thank you MIKI for the flowers☆゜:*:・゜




Mie is my hometown.

I know my juniors, seniors and

I know the high school they went to and the area they live in〜〜〜



Maybe next time I'll send the photos via line@!

 

I'll be able to send photos via Line@.

I wonder if there's anyone who would've appreciate getting lots of photos via LINE?! 




Someone talked to me at Namba station! (lol) 

What a surprise〜〜〜

 

___________________________

 

[Shocking] 

Google's AI genius announces a list of things that will happen by the year 2045.

 

___________________________

 

If you want your work to explode all at once, do this!!!

 

↓↓↓


01) Respond within seconds

02) Pursue efficiency

03) Understand the big picture

(04) Work well with others

05) Always follow the PDCA cycle

(06) Never forget to show appreciation and care

(07) Is quick to try things first

08) Always think about the "Why?"

(09) Prioritize tasks.

10) Do the work that can be done quickly r

11) Take responsibility and finish the job.

(12) Keep track of the time spent on tasks.

(13) Thoroughly perform preliminary checks and interim reports.

(14) Strive to do work that exceeds expectations.


https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeft4EXF/

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG