Wednesday, August 18, 2021

About Bashar....what moves my heart now is "I want a camping car!"

 



From 10 pm today we will do an IG LIVE

Talking about the event we had about Bashar!!!



 

 

Shizuka Ouki・・・

How many years has it been since I met her?!

 

Maybe 27 years now〜

 

We first met during Bashar's seminar. 

We were learning from Ayako Sekino and listening to her lecture together・・・

 

 

I asked her "What's your dream?" 

and she said "to become a scriptwriter" 


She asked "What about you Takumi-kun?" 

and I said, "Perhaps it's to write a book!" 

At that time, I hadn't written a single book yet. 


She went on to become a well known scriptwriter, 

and I just published my 55th book. 


Please enjoy this IG LIVE 〜〜〜

 

 

You can watch it on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/dana37/

 

 

This book turned into a manga!

↓↓↓



 


_________________________


About Bashar

 

↓↓↓

 



In Essasani "Abeiyo" means, I'm in service! -Bashar 

https://taku49.blogspot.com/2021/06/in-essasani-abeiyo-means-im-in-service.html

 

 

_________________________

 

 

 

I want a camping car!

 

Don't set numerical goals as your goal (lol) 

↓↓↓

Set your goal as something that moves your heart 


Set your numerical goal on top of a 

goal that moves you


Make it a set

your numerical goal and the camping car!! 


If you do that, you'll get this!

 

Then all of a sudden your numerical goals turn into excitement! 



Dreams dislike seriousness! 


So let's get exited first〜〜〜〜〜

 

________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG