Saturday, December 19, 2020

When your sense of duty is "I must...." program is activated

December 22nd

3:02 am 

Beginning of the Wind Era

 

From December 22nd, 03:02 am 

↓↓↓

 

Why not spend the moment that 

it turns from 21st to 22nd together〜♪

 

___________________________

 

↓↓↓

 

I'll plan something〜♪

Please wait for it!!!

 

___________________________

 

The Wind Era・・・

 

From team work to 

individuality, and individual plays. 


It is said things will change from something solid 

to something more flexible and loose. 


We will be freed from the "must religion"

the idea that something 

"must be this way"


What do YOU want to do? 

How do you want to BE? 


The ability to enjoy yourself 

The ability to like something 

The ability to spend life in a relaxed state 

___________________________

 I participated in the reception at Isetan of Souun Takeda. 

The speech he gave there was so good〜♪



 ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓  ↓↓↓

 

 

The era of Earth 

Growth, Success 

 

↓↓↓

 

The era of the Wind

An era like Souun 


What does that mean?! 


A gathering of people with good energy =People who are in a good mood (The person in the best of moods is God) 


A pure person?! 

What does pure mean?! 


There's something I discover as I do art 

↓↓↓

 

example) 

Shinjuku Isetan 

Don't I need to work hard? 

Shouldn't I sell alot? 

That will make me grow up. 


The weeds and the sunflower 


The sunflowers are in row, maybe the weeds got shocked too (lol) 

 

When did we create a division of human beings?! 


The crawling of a baby 

They don't think, 

"I'm for sure going to stand up one day like so and so" 

or "Are my crying skills pretty good?!" 


At what point did we become adults? 

When did we start feeling inferior? 

 

The Showa era 

The era of acquisition ・・・

 

↓↓↓

 

The future will be even more superior than now. 


If we are acknowledged, we feel happy 

If we become famous.... 

If we become rich....

 

Our mental state 

and the world outside us becomes equal. 

ex) the winning of the Giants is linked to so and so teacher 

ex) if I get good grades my mother smiles and is happy 


Are our hearts and outside circumstances 

actually linked?? 

 

There was no future in the Jomon era 

After that time was born. 

Before we knew it, what happens outside of our and our mental state got linked together. 


Even though studying is so fun, 

it has become just to pass tests. 


We look at the future and now seems empty. 

Our future are uncertain・・・

 

Do what you can now, 

for your future !!!

 

Drawing

The era of the Wind ・・・

 

The era for developmental disabilities has come. 

All my life I was told "now is not the time for that" 

example) asking the teacher about society during language arts class 


I am impulsive and hyperactive. 

 

Why do we separate ourselves and everyone else? 

Is language arts and math really different? 

The difference between are and things 


I can't tell the difference 〜

 

What is pure?

What is someone who is not pure like?

 

There is no "me" in my art 

There are no claims or speculations....


People are continually judging 

Its normal to not get away from that 

 

Innocence= Not judging 


Continue like this will only brings struggle 

I realized that I was "becoming an adult" 


Sense of duty ・・・


"Must be active" 

"Must wake up" 

"Must be validated" 

"Must dry my hair"



The "must" program gets activated! 

How much do you think "I must" in a day? 


My wife also tries putting on "newly wed" glasses 

 

↓↓↓

 

 

His talk was so meaningful! 

The words he wrote as well. 


No intention. 

No consciousness of someone else watching! 


It just is. 

That's what I felt!



___________________________

 

Yesterday I went to AIMYON's concert! 


Yokohama arena・・・

I've talked to her a couple times there but


AIMYON♪

I'm so impressed〜〜〜



She's 25 but her soul is definitely not 25 right? (lol) 


Her stage work, 

her talk, her relaxed state.... 

It motivated me〜♪

___________________________

 



Looks so fun〜

A trip with buddies〜!

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG