Monday, August 17, 2020

Think of the moments "entered the zone"

This morning I did training with Ooyama-kun!!!


Apparently, 

during training,

if you use positive words like 


"It's so effective!" 

"My muscles are rejoicing!" 


instead of 

"It's tough!" 

"I'm tired!" 


it's a completely different world. 


When I get serious

my face becomes serious 

and enter a completely white world〜〜〜

A white world. 

I wonder what that means? 




The other day I received coaching from 

Akio Hiramoto ・・・


We did an exercise to recreate the worldview of entering flow and the zone

and expand it. 


1) Think back to the past of moments you "entered the zone" 

When was it〜〜〜

 

2) Think about how it "felt in your body" at that time. 

 

3)And then enter "that state" 

and "expand" that state ・・・

  What color was that world and what energy dd  you feel? 

What was your ”bodily sensation”?

 

4)Try ”expanding" and "contracting" it

    Which do you prefer, and as you do it, what do you see? 

 

5)Stay in that state and when you feel ready, 

stretch and come back to the present moment・・・







↓↓↓My white world

↓↓↓The cypress room that showed up there 








↓↓↓


 

__________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG