Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Achieving on not only passion! Future meeting with powerful people!

 


My discussion the other day!

How to deal with negative emotions・・・

 

・・・(30 minutes)

 

I was so so moved!

Thank you so much!

 

感情は体の反応だ。体のその部分を取り出し、会話を始める。すると愛が姿を現すのです。

 

 ↓↓↓


Emotions are your body's reactions. Talk to that part of your body and love will show itself 

https://taku49.blogspot.com/2020/08/emotions-are-your-bodys-reactions-talk.html

 

__________________________

 

Coaching 

I received coaching from Hazukiーsαn!



You can receive a free session for what is usually 3000 yen for 30 minutes! 


Today I received a paid session! 

Thank you!

 

 

 

faa100

 

 ↓↓↓

 

・Lessen things to do 

・Narrow down the people I mingle with 

・Using the strategy to use coaching is right for me 


Onsa (silver and quartz) 

Look at my planned schedule to select people! 


Party is in a white room with  a formal atmosphere with an ocean view. 


Achieving on not only passion! 

__________________________





We talked about how to clear mental blocks!

__________________________



 


Today I had a chat with Koichi Honda over tea! We talked about the future! 

What I felt after meeting him was 

 

・Moving and training the body 

・Training and educating the brain 

 

Future meeting with powerful people is absolutely important 〜〜〜



I found this in the window・・・How cute!!!

Oh!

Sawa〜〜〜〜

Ami〜〜〜〜

 



↓↓↓Yesterday's seminar was interesting too↓↓↓


__________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG