Monday, July 13, 2020

"The only way to be happy is to create a heart that feels happiness" - WOW! By Carnegie


I did some drawing again〜♪








I heard this movie is really good!





____________

How to make friends and influence people 


How can you move and influence people "according to how you want"?! 

  If you don't want to be judged, don't just others 
      When you feel like blaming another・・・how about Lincoln? 
  Fixing others faults→120% impossible!Meaningless!
  Rather than fixing others faults, fix your own 
  Don't talk badly about others. Praise their strengths 
  Great people show their greatness in how they treat the small people 
      Think about why you got to thinking that way 
      Give what the other person wants 
      Even you forget who you praised, the person praised won't forget it 
     Give words of thankfulness regularly 
     Tell the person how they can get what they want 
     If the parents work enjoyably, so will their children 
      Negotiation is thinking about the benefit of the other 
     Seeing things from the other person's perspective is an absolute must for success 
     Laugh before you're happy?! You're happy because you laugh! 
     The only way to become happy is to create a heart that feels it
     Smile is free. The benefits are enormous
     50% of people's opinions are wrong 
     You can't teach others. You can only support them to realize for themselves. 
    If you can, become wiser than others. In a way that they don't find out. 
     When you have differing opinions, say, "I often make mistakes, so I could be wrong." 
    When you state opinions say, "Personally, I think...." 
  Before others beat you down, criticize yourself 
  If there is an extreme argument, praise it! 
   The caliber of  a person is decided by what makes them angry 
    If you're about to get into an argument, 
apologize where you are wrong first. 
  If you're about to get into an argument, 
  ask yourself if 30% of your opinions could be wrong. 
    Ask yourself if there is even a little part of the other persons opinions that could be right. 
  During the conversation, say the person's name many times, 
not being able to remember names, 
is to not be able to do the basics of work. 
  
     Forgetting others names means you will also be forgotten 
     Successful people often want to talk about the struggles of their past, 
but change, "but" to "and then" 

   Make a habit to say ・・・I'm also totally failing here so I have no right to say this. 

Ask for opinions without giving orders!



__________________________


Thank you for yesterday!!!
__________________________

ぽっこりお腹を撃退#tiktok オーディション2020 #tiktok教室 #abs#selfcare

__________________________

Today's Fukushima select is....


There are no presidents who are bad at public speaking! 
Public speaking is essential!

This book not only increases your ability to give speeches and to talk with people, it will also help you in your work and in multiple personal life settings as well. 

Here are excerpts from "SUGOI! Way of Talking!"



↓↓



【SUGOI!Way of Speaking】
(p:227 excerpt from "Happenings are opportunities" )

"There are almost undoubtedly things that happen or come up when hosting seminars or speeches. 
But these happenings are in fact opportunities. 

When it happens for me, I try to connect it to "laughter"

(skip) 
Getting through happenings with laughter! 

When I was talking, I could hear a fairly loud sound of footprints, 
from the back of the screen 

In other words, someone was walking back and forth behind the screen and those footsteps were reverberating throughout the whole venue・・・

"Hey were you able to see the girl wearing the red clothes crossing the stage just now?!" 
"It's not like I'm the only one who can see her right?" 
Even small things, for delicate speakers can cause uncertainty" 

This experience from this page helped me!
↓↓
When there are happenings or accidents that come up, 
if you allow it to move you, then it's hard to get through smoothly. 

But by changing it to "laughter" it helps to make it through, 
and that way of thinking has helped me multiple times. 

Last April, when I was giving a presentation using powerpoint, 
perhaps the cable connection was bad but suddenly the screen in front of me turning completely yellow!! 

When this happened I was suddenly reminded of the above phrase, 

"What?! Am I the only one who can see a yellow screen?" 

and everyone listening laughed. 
Fortunately the screen came back on again, 
and it helped to soften the atmosphere and I was able to continue my explanation in a more relaxed manner. 

If I had stressed out at that time, and said, 
"Sorry we will fix the cable right away" 
probably I wouldn't have been able to calm down and the explanation would not have continued as smoothly 。。。

So this book "SUGOI! Way of Talking" can be applied in many different situations like this. 

I wonder how I will be helped again next time? 
I look forward to it as I reread this book. 
__________________________

Takumi Yamazaki AW news→http://aw-taku.jugem.jp