Friday, July 17, 2020

People are...influenced more than they know by what they see...and "by the word they use"


We went to Maitreya Bodhisattva!



Thank you! 
__________________________


Takumi Yamazaki AW news http://aw-taku.jugem.jp



__________________________

Wow , I didn't know by just using this 
priming effect it can have this big an impact on your motivation。。。


Primer
↓↓↓
Target

People are・・・
influenced by what they see 

And they are influenced more than they know 
by "the words they use" and the "words they see!" 

Good feeling 
Motivation is unstoppable 
Super happy 

Even changing your smartphone screen 
or changing the music setting can change your life!!!

__________________________

The mysterious and unseen powers that 
truly exist for those who believe "it is". 

Let's create a good relationship with it to enjoy life! 

This book includes 22 tips experienced and tried and tested by Mr. Takumi. 

"How to get the unseen powers on your side" 
Today's Fukushima select is from this book 



↓↓

How to get the unseen powers on your side
(p129 Excerpted from "The law of projection that helps you grow") 

"I met a mean person and was hurt. 
Why is this person so cold? 
and it becomes hard to forgive that person. 

But let's try changing the perspective a little. 

This person may actually be mean to those around them. 

but who is the person who is closest to this person? 
The answer would be that person themselves. 

Most likely they are mean to themselves and hurting themselves as well." 


What I picked up from this book 
↓↓
When I meet someone unpleasant, it's not that that person is unpleasant, 
but you are feeling the emotions that come up for you at the time. 

That's what I learned. 
"How can I change the way that I see the other person?" 

When asking that question, 
this page gave me a big hint. 

"I wonder why that person can only say things like that?" 

"It shouldn't be that difficult to say things a little nicer" 

There are people who I know who I tend to think like that about, but they are also people who aren't gentle with their own selves. 

Perhaps that person is their own biggest victim? 

It helped me change the way I look at things. 
And then the way I accept things also changes.

And then mysteriously, even though nothing around me has changed, 

the way that person appears actually does change! 

I felt this is one of the tips of "getting unseen power on your side" 

And another thing. 

An acquaintance Mr. Arai has also recently published a book. 

In that book, it says "If you praise the good things about that person, they will treat you well." 
I think this is also getting "unseen power" on your side. 

Those who continually are enjoying life, 
all almost undoubtedly have mastered this "unseen power" and work well in and in sync with it. 

Today I was able to learn such a tip. 
__________________________