Saturday, July 18, 2020

I call that "dark age" as the "Takuki (taku age)"


↓↓↓Today's live will be posted here later↓↓↓
It's not there yet〜〜〜〜


↓↓↓Information about July 20th's amulet ↓↓↓

 Only focus on "what your own ideal is!" Discard your desire for recognition and competitiveness

Can you see it〜〜〜?!

In fact・・・
when I first met Bashar, 
I was like a "bird with broken wings" 

I haven't talked about this for a long time. 

I had been giving my very best and 
climbed the ladder as high as I could 
It was the I was working extremely hard・・・
and it was like someone pulled the ladder out from under my feet. 

The people around me all left me 
I only hard fragments of rumors of 
what people were saying about me・・・

Aaaah〜〜〜
My old wounds still hurt. 

In what situation did Bashar speak to me?!
In what situation was I able to get back up again?!
I call those "Dark Ages" as "Taku-ki"

Because it's Miffy, 
I'm sure she will accept it. 
I would love for Sammy to also sing for us that day♪

ENGLISH

It's a paid seminar, 
but I am prepared to share alot, so please be expecting. 
I hope that those special to me will listen. 
__________________________

↓↓↓Amway information↓↓↓

Takumi Yamazaki AW news→http://aw-taku.jugem.jp

 
__________________________


This movie was launched! (lol) 
TORICO director ・・・



Wow, I'm on TV!(lol)




_________________________