Monday, June 15, 2020

"Not knowing is scary" first be thankful for your brakes. "Thank you for protecting me from danger"

Work out from morning(lol)



Thank Ooyama -kun!
Tomorrow night・・・
I'll do this with Mr. Oshima〜♪



__________________________

Yesterday, Nagata in Hokkaido turned 50 years old.
30 years went by since meeting him.

I met him when I was about 25 and he was 20.

I felt a mysterious power meeting Mr. Nagata who would come in a rush to the seminars after work,
and leave as soon as it finished.

When I called him the other day, he was in the field farming near his house.
He also used to live in Tanegashima ・・・

Congratulations♪
50 years old!!!

We've both grown up (lol) 
__________________________

From Koichi Honda's blog 

↓↓↓


Today was the opposite case

"If my income increases, my parents will oppose me"
"If my income increases, my parents say I will have a hard time."
"If my income increases, my parents will hate me"

In other words, don't try to talk to someone who pulls the brakes like,
"When I try to increase my income, my parents come in the way"

This is the same for people who think this about "the world" not only their "parents"



"People tend to fear what they haven't experienced"
"Not knowing is scary" 


This is a normal function of the human survival instinct
If you don't have these brakes, it can even be a matter of life and death.


First of all, be grateful for those brakes.
"Thank you for trying to protect me from danger"
Say that even if you don't mean it 


Instead of poring your consciousness onto the brakes,
it is more important to be able to simulate and experience that the world beyond taking your foot off the breaks is safe.

"Oh? It's surprisingly okay. Hmmm, interesting." 



And related to brakes 

↓↓↓



How to get your foot off "your hearts brakes"
Learning how to get your subconscious on your side!

Author: Yusuke Ishii 

__________________________

"I believe that sacking up the small things is the only path to getting somewhere great." 

by  ICHIRO
__________________________

Wow〜
KOTARO OSHIO ×DEPAPEPE×崎山蒼志 - GUITAR SESSION(Cyborg~ONE~五月雨) / THE HOME TAKE


This gave me the goosebumps 



This is what he was like when I first saw him 〜


This felt like it hit me with a hammer from morning! ・・・


This was cool too so I included it (lol) 
__________________________